Never at a Loss for Words
by PamFord Davis

Are you an extrovert or introvert… outgoing or shy?

Some can converse with everyone they meet. Many are more reserved and talking with strangers makes them uncomfortable.

I’m in the latter group. Opposites attract; my husband can always find someone to talk to and something to talk about!

I should never be at a loss for words.

“Oh, give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;
Talk of all His wondrous works!
Glory in His holy name;
Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord (Psalm 105:1-3 NKJV).”

Note two power points.

The Psalmist said to make the LORD’s deeds known, to talk of His works.

What should I say?

“Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy (Psalm 107:1-2 NKJV).”

He has redeemed me, snatched me from Satan’s hand. That’s something to talk about. The Apostle Paul never tired of telling his testimony…

“While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’  So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting (Acts 26:12-15 NKJV).”

He saw the light.



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print