You Will See
by PamFord Davis

Look closely.

Look in His direction.

“The Lord upholds all who fall,
And raises up all who are bowed down.
The eyes of all look expectantly to You,
And You give them their food in due season.
You open Your hand
And satisfy the desire of every living thing (Psalm 145:14-16 NKJV).”

Sometimes I look in a person’s direction; yet, I don’t really see them.

Jesus spoke of poor spiritual eyesight.

“Having eyes, do you not see (Mark 8:18a NKJV)?”

When looking at the Son of God, I need to look very closely; I will see the Father.

“Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’ (John 14:9 NKJV)?”

Do you see Jesus for who He really is?

Look closely…

“He said to them, ‘But who do you say that I am?’

Simon Peter answered and said, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:15-16 NKJV).”

Look again.

“… looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2 NKJV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print