An Heiress
by PamFord Davis

I’m an heiress.

Do you visualize a mansion, limousine, furs and jewels?

No; and I don’t have servants or live extravagantly.

I do have an inheritance…

“So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified (Acts 20:32 NKJV).”

God adopted me into His family; I am a child of God.

“… and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together (Romans 8:17 NKJV).”

Yes, I am an heiress.

“And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 NKJV).”

The LORD has an inheritance prepared for me.

“In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will (Ephesians 1:11 NKJV).”

By Him, in Him.

“… giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light (Colossians 1:12 NKJV).”

Praise His name!

“… that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life (Titus 3:7 NKJV).”

Amazing grace…

“… to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you (1 Peter 1:4 NKJV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print