DOES FAITH IN âCHRIST PLUS SOMETHINGâ VOID SALVATION?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Does faith in Christ PLUS someone/something else mean insufficient faith and therefore void salvation?

Why do powerful religions insist on denying the uniqueness of salvation by Christ alone? Why construct a pantheon of idols, rituals and traditions? Even so, these bloated religions refuse to guaranty any kind of salvation to their members.

Some may still harbor doubts about the uniqueness of Christ Jesus. Yet Christ is uniquely unique – and His salvation is uniquely unique. Salvation is never free. If it is free to you, then somebody has certainly and already paid for it. And I mean, paid for it. There is no other KINSMAN redeemer, apart from Christ Jesus, prophesied during entire millennia, in every detail, who paid or even who could have paid for our salvation. 

Others harbor doubts about the unique uniqueness of Christianity itself. They echo current propaganda that all religions are like spokes in a wheel, all merely different routes to God. Surprisingly, this is true. All these religions lead to the god of this world, and his name is Satan. The greatest department which Satan has is the department of religions. 

RELIGIONS are said to be “horizontal”, man to MAN, or TO DEMONS. Not to God. 

There are only TWO RELATIONSHIPS today, these are said to be vertical, up or down. One is Christianity, man’s direct relationship to the God of the Bible, without a priest and without a temple. The only other relationship is demon possession. 

(1)WHAT DOES GOD SAY ABOUT THE UNIQUENESS OF CHRIST JESUS? 

John 3: 16 
For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

God said, believe on the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. God did not say any more than that. Is there another only begotten son of God, the God of the Bible, anywhere? What does begotten mean?

If you design and build an automobile you have constructed an artifact, a design, not exactly a creation out of nothing, but nevertheless an artifact. If you have BEGOTTEN a son, you have DUPLICATED YOURSELF. What does this say about Christ Jesus, the ONLY BEGOTTEN of God? Is that unique? 

John 14:6 
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME. 

NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY CHRIST JESUS. That’s rather unique! You think there might be exceptions? Jesus never said “By me and Mary” or “By me and somebody else”?

Acts 4:12 
Neither is there salvation in any other: for THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN given among men, whereby we must be saved

CHRIST JESUS and some other name? There is NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN, given among men, whereby we must be saved! 


That’s pretty unique! If someone teaches salvation by Christ plus MARY, then someone is LYING to you. GOD said, “NO OTHER name for salvation”. 

(2)BESIDES THE LACK OF FAITH THERE IS NOW THE ISSUE OF INSUFFICIENT FAITH.

Why did God say “you are fallen from grace “and “Christ shall profit you nothing” in Gal. 5:2-6? What could signify insufficient Faith? Does it void salvation? Look up my article “Faith: Insufficient Faith…” in christianarticles.net (click on my name). If you BELIEVE that you NEED Christ PLUS something else for salvation, it may mean something wrong with your trust in Christ – something lacking in your trust in Christ Jesus alone.

(3)HOW CAN WE UNDERSTAND THE SALVATION OF MAN?

Romans 6: 23 
23. For the WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

Hebrews 9: 22 
22. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and WITHOUT THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD THERE IS NO REMISSION. 

We are looking at a spiritual LAW, which we don’t quite understand. It deals somehow with the fabric of universal JUSTICE. A blood sacrifice was required from the time of Abel and Cain, the children of Adam and Eve, all through the “blood on the doorposts” in Egypt, until Christ Jesus, the Lamb of God, gave himself, ONCE but for all time, a ransom for you and me. 

Before the coming of Christ, every animal offered for blood sacrifice had to be PERFECT, WITHOUT DEFECT and INNOCENT. Each time, this spoke of a SAVIOR, perfect, without defect and innocent, who would come to redeem us, for a future solution. It was a teaching tool, teaching that sin kills and God will accept only a proxy, a perfect, absolutely innocent KINSMAN REDEEMER, willing and capable to pay for your penalty and mine. Look up “Jesus, WHY?” in www.remnantonly.info, for all the references. 

Today YOUR sins are on Christ Jesus or they remain on YOU. If they remain on you, you pay yourself for your sins. If your sins are remaining on you, God says, the smoke of your torment shall ascend forever and ever! You think God is only kidding? Look what our sin did to Christ. 

Today, true Christianity, is no less than a direct, super-colossal outreach of Almighty God, from the midst of His Chosen People, this time unto All MANKIND. 

FOR THIS REASON there is only ONE Savior, THERE IS NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN BY WHICH YOU MUST BE SAVED. Keep that in mind, before you start contradicting God. 

(4) FINDING GOD?

With infinite love God gave us a Savior to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Christ Jesus, your Creator, washed the feet of His disciples. They asked Him for a seat beside Him in heaven for distinction. What did he say? "On earth your rulers exploit you and oppress you and elevate themselves above you. But in heaven only he who is the SERVANT of all is the greatest"(paraphrased, if you please). Moses asked to see Gods glory. God said "I will let my goodness pass before you" (Exodus 33:18-19). God says HIS GOODNESS IS HIS GLORY. It’s not the creation, which is the TREASURE. IT IS THE CREATOR. It's not the blue sky, the mountains, the white clouds or anything in this world which is the TREASURE, it is finding and loving and serving our Lord.

If you ever loved anyone with your whole being, and were loved in return, you might understand how precious your loved one is. No physical possession could ever come near to this in importance.

No matter what we have done, served sin or the Chief Devil himself, every human being willing to change, wanting a God of love instead of a god of betrayal, will be forgiven, will be given a new heart and an eternity of joy unspeakable and full of glory. This life is nothing compared to eternity. Why trade these few temporary advantages for an eternity of unspeakable, unthinkable horror. You choose.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEAD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in  www.remnantonly.info.  It’s made for you.

“Our eyes have never seen, nor could ears have heard, NOR COULD ANYONE EVEN HAVE IMAGINED THE HAPPINESS, which God prepared for those who love Him….” (Paraphrased, if you please).

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print