June Came Too Early!
by Tonja Taylor

June bugs struck me--literally--last April, as having no navigational skills whatsoever.

They need a leader! They need a radar! They need to just stay on the ground!

The light on my porch is not particularly bright--but it still attracted the less-brighter June bugs. And the fact that it attracted them in April convinces me even more that I do NOT want to be like them.

Yet I know some humans that are. (OKAY, LORD, I hear You reminding me that I am NOT the Judge.......) And I remember a few times I've resembled them way too much myself, in my spiritual life and otherwise.

For instance, they are always bonking into stuff. If they get off the ground (after how many tries, I wonder) to head to their destination, I have to ask:

(1)Do they know where they are going?
(2) Do they have a plan to get there, or do they just take off and fly and see what happens (BONK! OUCH!)
(3) What are they thinking?
(4) ARE they thinking?

And, they were even more confused this year. I say this because they usually show up in late May, which COULD be a credit to good planning, but I doubt it. I bet they are just running WAYYYYYYYYY late. So this year, more confused than ever, they showed up on my porch in late April. (Maybe to make up for running wAYYYYYYYY late last year?Who knows?)

And, as my husband says, 'This is nothing earth-shattering.'

I hope he's right.....Can you imagine a world run (I mean, shattered) by June (or April or May) bugs??

So, just to show you the way this crazy world is going, even the "June" bugs are starting a month earlier to kill themselves.

KAMA KAIZEs!!! LORD help us! Whatever we do, help us to dodge the suicidal bugs--and all the bad habits they represent!

Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print