HEALTH (1): MEDICAL TREASON?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Some say there is an evil effort to remove God out of our schools, to prostitute our nation and even to remove American sovereignty, merging us with Mexico and Canada. Some say, that devil worshipping secret societies, called LUCIFERIANS, are working toward a one world government, one world currency and a one world Satan worshipping religion.

Some also say, that this “Luciferian Contingent” is pervasive throughout America and permeates our government, mass media and even professions, including medicine; that there is an expanding program to reduce population by actually killing Americans, not only by deliberately releasing poisons into food and environment, but by launching artificial diseases and prohibiting effective cures.

Sounds absolutely crazy, no? Let’s see if we can disprove it.

TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING, TAKE A LOOK AT RECENT MEDICAL HISTORY IN AMERICA.

Huge efforts were initiated to declare and treat AIDS as a communicable, deadly disease, to identify the carriers and stop transmission. These efforts of many distinguished physicians were met with insurmountable obstacles. Today, all these people are dead. Instead, since that time, all the hysteria of “secrecy” and “privacy” has been imposed to keep disease carriers invisible and to help spread the HIV infection globally. AIDS remains a fully promoted disease by AMA (American medical association), DEA, FDA, ‘our’ government, and, certainly, by Big Pharma. The astronomical costs of pretending to treat HIV (aids) are paid by our national debt.

CANCER is another tragic, incredible example. The only remedy permitted for cancer in USA is “cutting, burning and poisoning”, accompanied with inhuman suffering, and a 5 year survival rate of 2.5 %! To get effective treatment Americans have to become medical refugees, seeking intervention abroad.

You think that’s enough? Has anybody considered what has been done to our American, beautiful, outdoors?  How have these Luciferian Lackeys managed to infect nearly the entire tick population out there with mycoplasma fermentans, spirochetes and virus? We never had that before! The intended result is called LYME disease, a promoted, incapacitating illness.  Any physician trying to specialize in treating Lyme disease is likely to have his medical license revoked.

Additionally, raw mercury and aluminum are being dumped into the brains of your infants by means of so called “vaccines”. The child receives some 29 vaccinations by the age of two. If you doubt the content of mercury in these vaccines, take a sample to a competent chemical essay lab. “Our” government extends legal immunity to vaccine manufacturers.

The fallout from the latter resulted, apart from horrible metabolic damage, in a tremendous reduction in intelligence. “Congenital” idiots (autism) have increased more than 100 fold, since the inception of these compulsory vaccines, from one in 10, 000 to one in 165. There are reports that many “millennial births” (born near year 2000) already exhibit virtual sexual sterility and impotence.

The same nice people mentioned above are the architects of this inhuman dilemma.

Short of actual armed national intervention, we have only two means of protecting ourselves. One is the informed avoidance, as much as possible, of the poisons and promoted infections. The other is a rapid return to holistic medicine (includes alternate medicine), avoiding greedy, money grinding scoundrels in alternate as well as conventional “emergency” medicine.

Perhaps a good start can be made considering nutrition. This may not seem like much, but the verifiable evidence all around us shows that a return to a simple, uncontaminated, natural diet can and does diminish or eliminates most of our alleged chronic degenerative diseases, and gives us additionally virtual immunity to many viruses and infections as well.

Population containment (reducing population, actually killing people) is a continuing priority of the Global Elite. Why do you suppose we have all these abortions and mercury implanted into surviving infants? Google for yourself the Georgia Guide Stones, with its Ten Globalist Commandments. The first Commandment is to reduce global population to half billion – which must involve removing 93% of the Earths human population. The Bible states that the Antichrist will destroy “WITH PEACE”. Half of mankind will perish. But today, isn’t such early beginning a bit premature?

Continued in the next article, with HEALTH 2: Protecting Life and Restoring Health.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print