Who Will Reach the Lost?
by PamFord Davis

‘Don’t preach to me!’

When confronted with the truth of the gospel, some reject not only the message but the messenger as well. It would be easy to just excuse ourselves from witnessing. Yes, we might choose isolation, a quiet corner to crouch down in our comfort zone. Who will carry the message if we don’t?

Who will reach the lost? The Lord has appointed us; He called us to serve as ambassadors in evangelism.

“Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.  For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:20 NKJV).”

God desires a personal relationship with every man, woman and child. Sin separates mankind from holy God; it blocks that personal salvation relationship. He made reconciliation possible and effectual through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus. Consider the 3 R’s.

The Redeemer fulfilled the work of reconciliation and restoration. The Redeemer rose from the grave and defeated Satan!

Reconciliation, our redemption comes through the blood of the spotless lamb…

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood,the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:13-14 NKJV).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print