Health (2): RESTORING LIFE AND HEALTH
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Nutrition and the Power of Micronutrients

Big Pharma  (reportedly a Rockefeller-AG Farben international Cartel) affectively displaced all competition – our physicians simply do not get meaningful training in NUTRITION, or HERBALISM or HOMEOPATIC approaches (apart from vaccines), at all. Each of these disciplines constitutes an effective threat to Big Pharma’s profits.

Can you imagine the near trillion dollar loss in yearly revenues for Big Pharma, if you could, among many other things, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, reduce or heal cancer, just by cleverly changing your diet?

One of the  “public secrets”, so long socially hidden, for treating (healing) a host of debilitating health issues and especially the debilitating chronic degenerative diseases, resides in the withholding of information and instruction regarding (1) MICRONUTRIENTS in a continuous diet, (2) BODY PH (keeping it more alkaline. (3) Attention to nearly excluded KEY MINERALS – especially magnesium, Zinc, Selenium and so on. Potassium (especially for blood pressure) is far more important than overall calcium. (4) And proper attention to ESSENTIAL LIPIDS (essential fatty acids). Don’t laugh. This thing works wonders, as shown in the Budwig cancer protocol and others.

These issues may not appear that essential to very young people, still in in good health. Those are like a car off a recent assembly line. But deny this car all essential lubricants, long enough, and how long will it last? With increasing age and declining health we have less and less means to contain the decline. The same happens in a scenario of serious injury or illness, or possible predispositions indicated by a family history of cancer or diabetes or other.

The key to meaningful nutrition – a virtually immense powerhouse for man – are the, all but forgotten, MICRONUTRIENTS and ESSENTIAL LIPIDS (fatty acids).

Man functions very poorly on mere calories and a few vitamins. Man desperately needs these “MICRONUTRIENTS”, for lack of a better term. The name is used to cover that which is mostly missing in conventional diets, but is vitally necessary for thousands of enzymatic and hormonal reactions on which a man’s biochemistry and physiology really depend.  Here they are lumped together under the term MICRONUTRIENTS. The main source of these are selected, raw (or nearly raw), vegetables and fruits, augmented with nuts and berries.

You are not impressed? The results are very impressive, in fact, unbelievable.

Consider that cancer as well as most degenerative diseases can often be healed just by returning to a fundamentally simple nutrition, consisting primarily in micronutrients.

Have you observed, in the midst of all the infectious ailments, in spite of all the imposed vaccines, in the middle of all these coughs and colds, there are some who NEVER catch anything? Nearly everybody gets sick, and they don’t?

The main reason they don’t, is a more alkaline body PH, a natural result of mere vegetarian nutrition, rich in micronutrients. The average, healthy, systemic PH is about 7.4, just beginning to be alkaline. Higher numbers denotes more alkaline, smaller numbers more acidic. Very small deviations herald a tremendous change in physiological status. This is especially important for people with a family history of cancer or neurological and inflammatory chronic disease. Bacteria, viruses and cancer cells just love a more acidic biological platform. In regard to this, Essiac Tea and comparable supplements, can work wonders, fortifying our biochemistry.

Nearly all animal products (from milk to eggs, all meats) produce a more acidic body PH, favoring cancer, bacterial and fungal diseases and cholesterol, while supplying nearly pure calories to keep us fat (not FIT).

These conventional foods supply mostly calories to make us obese and are nearly totally deficient in MICRONUTRIENTS and essential minerals, (like magnesium, even potassium). Additionally, this food is laced and contaminated with antibiotics and hormones (even ground up tumors) in slaughter animals, plus pesticides, fungicides in their feed. Every time you think of a juicy hamburger, think of that.

Additional Magnesium works like a wonder drug in many deficiency diseases, in the case of asthma, blood cloths, bowel disorders, cystitis, depression, detoxification, help in diabetes, heart disease, fatigue, hypertension, hypoglycemia, insomnia, kidney disease, migraines, obstetrical problems, tooth decay, osteoporosis, nerve problems, and so on. That is not to say that you can add magnesium and achieve all cures. It is to say that very much is alleviated with elemental magnesium intake of 400 to 600 mg daily (say 2-3 magnesium citrate tabs of 400 mg each, separate dosing). If you overdo it, you might get extra bowel movements. To appreciate any of this, write “importance of magnesium” into your search engine on the internet. Americans are terribly deficient in magnesium.

Magnesium will solubilize calcium, not only for absorption but without magnesium you promote calcium plaques inside your blood vessels.

Potassium lowers blood pressure, but beware of excess potassium. Sodium, though needed in very small quantity, is a villain, retaining water with its salts. Potassium displaces sodium. One banana provides nearly 400 mg of potassium. Three kiwi fruits for breakfast will supply nearly all you need plus magnesium.

Zinc and Selenium in very small quantity are almost equally essential. These are mostly lacking in our foods (depleted soil). Get proper references on the internet. Beware of false or falsified information, also available.

The most effective diet for healing is called a basic CANCER DIET. But it is effective against nearly all other degenerative diseases. It provides the means for a natural defense, a basic healing and restoring our biological stature and inbuilt immune response mechanisms. There are also very costly food regimen’s available in very costly clinics, besides what is discussed here, and what is called, “dirt cheap cancer treatment”. These are reportedly not much better than basic MICRONUTRIENT nutrition.

The first step is to eliminate all animal products from the diet. All meats, milk, cheese, eggs and so on. This will not occur overnight. A study of the facts will provide the motivation.

After that, try to decrease substantially caloric input from “WHITE”, processed, carbohydrates. This eliminates all SUGAR (Use stevia or saccharin for sweets), white rice, processed wheat (white bread), and potatoes. These provide usually only bare calories to keep us fat. They add nothing to health essentials, contain no micronutrients at all.

Give total preference to MICRONUTRIENT food, to nearly all colored vegetables, like carrots, broccoli, asparagus, etc., like basic berries, fruits, and nuts. For cancer threats use APRICOT kernels, minimum 10 per day (available on internet). Cold Juicing of vegetables releases hormones and enzymes, these are often bypassed or destroyed by higher temperatures and different ways to handle the food. Cold juicing saves them all for you.

Even a partial refuge to MICRONUTRIENTS (mixing them with selected conventional food) is very worthwhile. All this depends on personal health needs. Get information on all these topics from the internet. Knowledge is power. Type into your search engine topics, like “reducing blood pressure by diet”, or “lower cholesterol without drugs”, or “MAGNESIUM, as wonder drug”, etc.

Having introduced the above mentioned micronutrients, consider the urgent need for essential fatty acids – essential lipids – mentioned earlier. Look up the Brunswig cancer protocol, or any comparable source. A very suitable oil (like flaxseed oil) is mixed with basic proteins (cottage cheese – only exception to excluding animal sources) for unbelievable results. Do not attempt until you read the protocol.

Avoid, like a real plague, NutraSweet (aspartame, sweet misery), sucralose (see HEALTH topics, www.remnantonly.info). Avoid MSG (mono sodium glutamate, meat tenderizer and nerve poison). Avoid all child vaccines, laced now with mercury and aluminum (if you don’t believe it, take a vial to reputable essay lab). Similarly, avoid flu vaccines for the same reason.

If you can afford it, look up availability and prices (on the internet) for “organic” foods to minimize the ingestion of pesticides, fungicides, depleted or harmful fertilizers and avoid purveyors of cancer and infertility, like MONSANTO products. Guinea pigs, fed MONSANTO corn, came up with tremendous cancerous tumors and lesions. Look it up on internet.

Be your own detective – and your own cook! You will be not only a lot happier, but you will be around a lot longer, this way.

Continued in the next article.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print