The Righteous Will Inherit The Earth
by Dinora Garza

The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.” (Psalms 37:29)

Although these kind of statements from the Bible are Jehovah’s Witnesses’ favorites, the majority of us Christians seem to have little interest in them. We will inherit the earth! But not a corrupt one, in which everyone deceives his neighbor, and every intent of the thoughts of man’s heart is only evil continually. No. We will inherit an earth where sorrow, pain or death will be no more and our main ambition, indeed our very delight will be to do the will of God. An earth of peace and love, free of envies, hatred or resentfulness. Paradise will return and we will enjoy it in the company of our Lord and Savior; more exactly, in the company of the blessed Trinity of God. This is excellent news for all of those who love Him, but terrible news for those who do not love Him, neither do they love holiness. Should we explain this to them? 



I am a Christian. My passion is to know the Lord, and help others to understand His character and will. Read one of my blogs at: onetruthonegod.wordpress.com


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print