YOU NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT CHRIST JESUS? OR ABOUT THE TRINITY? ARE CATHOLICS WRONG?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Behold:  

Isaiah 48:12-13, 16: ”Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I AM he; I AM THE FIRST, also I AM THE LAST. MINE HAND also hath LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH, and my right hand hath SPANNED THE HEAVENS: when I call unto them, they stand up together”. (Look who speaks in Zachariah 12:1)
“Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there I AM: AND NOW THE LORD GOD, AND HIS SPIRIT, HATH SENT ME”. 

IN THIS SHORT PASSAGE WE HAVE CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE LORD GOD, HIS SPIRIT AND THE SENT ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE GREAT I AM, THE FIRST AND THE LAST AND THE CREATOR. Who, do you suppose, is the “Sent One”? Behold, here He is called CREATOR of Earth and Heavens, not in any Christian writing, but in original Hebrew Scripture and by Isaias. Compare Isa 61:1-2; Isa 63:8-10; Zech. 2:10-12; Psa.45:6-7; Psa. 110: 1-7.

What does “ISRAEL…MY CALLED” (Isaiah 48:12) mean? Did the SENT ONE, sent by Father God, call Israel into existence? Israel was CALLED by the SENT ONE – in what way?

Keep in mind that only God, the FATHER, is supreme in authority and pre-eminence. (John 14:28, John 10:29) There is no one on that level beside the Father (1 Cor. 15:27-28). On the next level down in authority, goodness and power, but also biblically CALLED GOD, are the Spirit of God and the Messenger of God, the Angel of God, Christ Jesus. They are “ONE” with the Father in purpose, in love and intent. But certainly NOT in either authority or in pre-eminence. 

How can anyone, apart from the Father, be called God? Believe me, I don’t know. They are never called God in the same sense as the Father. But here, they ARE NOT CALLED GOD BY ANY CHRISTIAN SOURCE. They are called God BY HEBREW OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES: 

ISAIAH 9:6: “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, THE MIGHTY GOD, the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Prophecy eight centuries before the Messiah: THAT HE WILL BECOME A MAN. BUT HIS NAME SHALL BE GOD). Compare Jarem. 23:5-8, Zachariah 13:7, Ps 110:1, etc.

An angel is translated a “messenger” a “sent one” We meet the pre-incarnate Christ of the Old Testament often as THE ENGEL OF THE LORD.

Exodus 3: 2, 4, 6, 14-15: And THE ANGEL OF THE LORD appeared unto him IN A FLAME OF FIRE OUT OF THE MIDST OF A BUSH: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, GOD called unto him OUT OF THE MIDST OF THE BUSH, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I AM THE GOD OF THY FATHER, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. 
14. And God said unto Moses, I AM that I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 
15. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, THE LORD GOD OF YOUR FATHERS, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, HATH SENT ME UNTO YOU: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS. 

The burning bush, which is not consumed, is Israel. Always on fire, never consumed. God speaks out of Israel.


From the context of Exodus 3, it follows that the ANGEL of the Lord, The Sent One of God, is called God, The God of the Fathers, the great I AM. This Angel of the Lord is sending Moses unto the children of Israel. Some might still think that Father God was present in the Burning bush. The scripture DOES NOT say that. If Father God wanted to deal with Moses and Israel directly Himself, why would He want to SEND HIS MESSENGER (Angel), as stated in Isaiah 48:12-16? Why does the ANGEL appear now in the midst of the burning bush?

Alright, you decide.

Any conclusions which are not based on direct and clear revelation from the Word of God cannot be taken categorically and must be left open to question. Only direct quotations from the Bible are to be taken categorically. This study is intended only as a starting point in your own search for the truth and the love and the will of our God.


Joseph Rabinowitz related to Dr.A.J. Gordon his encounter with Aleph-Tav of ZECHARIAH 12:10. “They shall look upon ME WHOM they have pierced...”

12: 10. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn 

It is the same “WHOM” as in Rev. 1:7-8: 

7. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which PIERCED HIM: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 
8. I AM ALPHA and OMEGA, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY. 

Alpha and omega, God Almighty? Only our Lord Jesus was pierced, taking your place and mine, unto torture and death. Why did He do it? And what happens to those ignoring so great, SO GREAT, a salvation? 

The WHOM is written Aleph-Tav in Hebrew, which are the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, literally “alpha and omega” or “a and z”, if you please. What’s more, the Aleph is symbolically the head of an ox (servant) and the Tav is a cross! 


Rabinowitz said, it seemed as if the Lord “was saying to me, do you doubt who it is Whom you pierced? I am the “Aleph” and the “Tav” of Zechariah 12:10, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, Jehovah the Almighty.” 

To those still searching for answers and peace, may I say, search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE." 

Dwell in in the serene peace and love of our Lord and His people and carry His will and His love, as long as possible, unto this perishing world.
----------------
For the first part of “JESUS, WHO?” look it up in www.mygodsremnant.info.

The Bible references are from the Old King James Bible. This is the only remaining complete BIBLE, which is not being mutilated progressively by the disguised Luciferian Globalists. For evidence, please see “Bible Mutilation” in www.remnantonly.info, under   “More”. This reference about Bible Mutilation is a MUST reading for everyone to whom the Word of God is still important.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print