I'm a man. Really?
by Jimmy Hacker

I'm A Man. Really? 

The Dutch says "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much." The Japs say "If you ain't Jap, you ain't crap." What does it mean to be a real man? What does it mean to be a real woman? So many men and women think that they are the real mccoy that some of them strut around like a proud peacock showing what they got. Some people wear a chip on their shoulders daring some one to knock it off. They look at them selves in the mirrow every morning believing that what they see in the mirrow is a real man or woman.

They live their lives in deception and believe that they are what they really think is the truth about them selves which is really a decietful lie. Smoking doesn't make you a real man or a real woman. Drinking doesn't make you a real man or a real woman. Committing fornication doesn't make you a real man or a real woman. Doing drugs doesn't make you a real man or a real woman. Lying, cheating, stealing or cursing doesn't make you a real man or a real woman. You are just a lost soul going the wrong way.

What does make a real man or a real woman? Lets look at Jesus. He was persecuted for being what He was, the Son of God. He was falsely accused of being a sinner. He was belittled. He was lied to and lied about. He was treated like a criminal for telling the truth. He was beaten and was nailed to the cross for all of the sins of the world. At any of those times Jesus was being persecuted or any thing like that, He could have killed those who hated Him with just one look. Did He? No. At any of those times Jesus was being hated and cursed to and lied to, He could have put any kind of disease on them that would have killed His enemies. Did He? No. When Jesus was on the cross, He could have called thousands of angels to come to Him and He could have came down from that cross. Did He? No. Jesus could not have saved Him self and us to. So He died on the cross to save the souls of all man kind.

So we ask the question again. What is being a real man and a real woman? My brother and I got into it one time like many times before and he said he is going to do what he wants when he wants and say what is on his mind when he wants. I asked him; "You think you are a man huh?" He answered; "I know I am. What about you?" I said; "To be a man you have to follow THE MAN Jesus Christ the Son of God and I do. Other wise you ain't nothing." He didn't like my answer and walked away. My brother and I never discussed this topic again, because he knew in his heart I was right and that he wasn't the man he really thought he was. Yes he was strong, a fighter, didn't back down from no one, did not lose any fights in school. But that day my brother met his match as he realized the thing in his life that was missing was more than he was which was Jesus which was in me.

To be a real man and a real woman, you have to follow THE MAN Jesus Christ. You have to keep the flesh, the world and the devil under your feet where they belong. Other wise, you are defeated and are a looser. When you die a looser, you LOST the game of life, because you didn't fully follow THE MAN Jesus Christ. Heaven is prepared for winners only. No losers are welcomed in Heaven. There is a special place for all loosers the place called hell. Living life a winner takes more work. But in order to go to Heaven, you have to keep the flesh, the world and the devil in check mate at all times. Read the Word and go to a Bible teaching church and this will help you.
If you are not saved, you can be a winner right now. Just confess all known sins, repent of them all, accept Jesus in your heart and make Him Lord of your life, follow Him and serve God all of your days and God will bless you.

Oh by the way, the rapture can happen at any time. Jesus is coming back sooner than what the world thinks or believes. Jesus could come back today, today. If He did, who could stop Him? Think about this. When Jesus comes back He will not be coming back again. He is coming back to get what belongs to God and leave. Get ready get ready Jesus is coming back very soon. All who go up with Jesus in the rapture go to Heaven. All who are left will go straight to hell. Where would you be if Jesus did indeed came back today? Where? Either in the rapture entering through the gates of Heaven. Or left behind to go through 7 years of unspeakable horrifying years of hell on earth and in the end to end up in the fires of hell and burn through the ceaseless ages of eternity. This is your choice. Do make the right choice and get right with God. God bless you.




Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print