The Providence of God
by lareina morgan

'The Providence of God is the sovereign, divine superintendence of all things, guiding them toward their divinely predetermined end in a way that is consistent with their created nature, all to the glory and praise of God.'


Just recently, I came across an article that said scientists are baffled about the existence of the universe, because according to their calculations and observations, this universe should not exist at all. The main theory about the universe is that it was created by a big bang, and tremendous energy was unleashed and spread out into space and ultimately into infinity, because they say the universe is expanding constantly.


According to their findings, when the 'big bang' happened, it should have collapsed upon itself, and the universe should not have formed, and they just don't know why the universe exists. Every day, I wake up in the morning, and look out the window, and see a nice clear blue sky, maybe with some puffy white clouds, I hear the birds singing and the noise of children playing and cars driving by. I feel the warmth of the sun on my back as I walk down the street, I admire the trees and the flowers and the squirrels moving by me as they play in the trees.

I look up in the sky and I say hello to Him, I thank Him for another day, and I tell Him how much I love Him; and I am filled with joy as He answers me in my spirit "I love you too, sweetie". All around me is the grace and providence of God, and I sometimes wonder how did the form of this world take shape as He spoke it into existence, and what did the first day on earth look like, and how did the first tree come out of the ground and lean up into the sky. What did the first bird look like and what was it's first song? And on the seventh day, when He rested from all creation, where did He rest and did He smile as He thought upon me as I am now walking down this street? (God's telling me right now "yes")

Everything that we have, everything that we see, everything that we can do, is all in the providence of God, for He made this universe and set the foundations of the world. He knew what types of birds and animals, and plants that would grow here and He made them
all unique. He put the sun, moon, the planets, and the stars in the sky, and He made them subject to the forces of nature. He created man, and He saw you and me. He knew that you would be reading this article right now, and so His question is, "Do you know how the universe was created? Could you create you own universe instead of mine? And if you could, Do you think you could have created anything better than this? Do you know why I love you? It's because I can; I am love, and I cannot do anything greater than to love you". (NOW THAT'S LOVE!)


So, with everything you are going through, with everything the world is going through right now, everything that puts fear in your heart, and makes you doubt the Love and Providence of God, it is temporary and false. Jesus Christ is coming back to save this world
and it's people from destruction, and no man alive can stop Him from doing so. Yes, there will be trials and tribulations, and the Lord has allowed mankind to rebel and to go their own way to defeat and despair, but He has also made Providence in the Name Of Jesus Christ, to save mankind from its troubles, to give peace, everlasting life and joy, and to give hope for the future. If you believe in Him, and put your trust in Him, He will never leave you or forsake you, and He will give you rest in your time of need.


1 Chronicles 29:11-12



'Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all'.



Have faith in His Providence, because He loves you and cares for you. All the things that have happened in your life He allowed to happen, and it may have been wonderful, or it could have been painful, but He knew you could handle it, you are still here and by the grace of God, you will continue to go on. It is God's right to be the Sovereign Lord of the universe; and He has the right to expect praise and worship from the ones that He created. We can expect Him to love us and to take care of us; it is our obligation to accept His Providence for salvation, His son Jesus Christ.

 

If you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, praise God! you will know His presence in your heart when you seek Him out every day in thought, in prayer,in worship, in love. If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your savior, please let me encourage you to do so right now, He has been waiting for you:


Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).



If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen



from the true world of God Blog
https://learningtoliveandloveinthewordofgod.blogspot.com/


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print