Why I Need Jesus
by lareina morgan

...For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life... John Ch 3:16


Every day usually brings a new challenge; I often plan out my tasks for the next day, and then when that day comes, I find that I don't do everything on my mental list because something else had to be done. If I had known what the next day was going to bring, I would have prepared for it, but I do not have that kind of foresight.



Do you wish that you could see into the future? If you knew your destiny beforehand, do you believe that you would embrace it, or would you try to change the circumstanes in our life to avoid it? No one can really answer that question unless they have seen what the futture holds for them. No one has the ability to see every moment in their life, only God can see the full expanse of time and space, but did you know that your destiny has already been written in the bible?



A long time ago, God inspired a whole series of people to write a book; these people were God's prophets, and He instructed them to write down the history of the world, to instruct His people Israel and to give them laws and writings of wisdom; this is how the people could begin to understand who God was and how to live by God's standards. He gave the prophets insight into His plans for the human race, writings that we call prophecies. You see, God never leaves His people in the dark, He has given us everything that we need to live a victorious life.




What God inspires in His people is the desire to love Him and to get to know Him better, and the only way that you really get to know Him is to read His word, to worship in His presence and to pray. If your desire is to have fellowship with Him, than He will come into your life and live in your heart. Trust and faith go hand in hand when you decide to surrender your life to Him, and peace and joy are the fruitful results. He is the one that does all the work in your heart, but you must decide to invite Him in.




I know why I love Jesus and why I need Him; He is the only one that has ever loved me completely, who understands me and cherishes me. How can I say no to Him, when He died for me in pain and anguish, God in man, humbled and rejected by most of His own people, yet cherished by everyone who dares to love Him! No one will ever love me as much, and no one else ever will. He is my Rock, My Redeemer, my Heart and my Hope. Come Lord Jesus, and bring new life and hope to this world, so that everyone one will see what it means to live in peace and harmony under your loving care.



On this day before Resurrection Sunday, take the time to thank Jesus Christ for what He has done for you; He allowed himself to be sacrificed on a cross, He died for you and for me so that we could be redeemed from our sin; we are very valuable to Him and precious in His sight. Don't ever think that you do not matter to anyone; even if every person on this world rejected you He never will if you decide to accept Him into your heart. Please understand, that your destiny is already known; the Lord already knows who will spend life eternally with Him and who will not, not because He has already determined who He wants as His own, but because He can see the future, all the way to the end of time and beyond, and He knows who will accept His gift of salvation.




If you are reading this, chances are very good that you are one of His children, whether you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, or not. If you have accepted Him, I am happy for you, and I encourage you to lift your heart and voice to Him and give Him praise. If you have yet to accept Him into your heart, I encourage you to do so right now. If you have read through this article up to this point, it means that you have some interest, and your heart has been touched by what I have written. Seek Him now with all of your heart and let Him save you, comfort you, change your heart and your circumstances; He is waiting for you to come home......




Prayer of Salvation



Lord,



I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).



I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)



I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).



I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).




If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!



May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....AMEN



from the true world of God Blog
https://learningtoliveandloveinthewordofgod.blogspot.com/


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print