Teaching the Word
by Jimmy Hacker

Teaching and the Word. 4-16-17

As you have heard me preach and teach about the last days and about the rapture. I will continue to do so. People really don't take this serious but they will when they hear the sound of that great trumpet and they see the dead in Christ rise first and then they see those who are alive in Christ go up to Heaven. Then they are standing there with their mouths wide opened wondering what is going on and what is going to happen next and they wonder what is going to happen to them. All who are left behind and have heard the gospel of Jesus just one time do not qualify to hear it again. That is why God is sending the A Team the 144,000 angels to preach the gospel just one more time and they will preach to those who have never heard it not to any one who has heard it.

My dad and I were having a discussion about the Bible back in 1989 a year before he died and I preached to him the Word of God. Dad looked at me and said; "Son, where is your liscense to teach the Word of God?" I looked back at dad and asked him this; "Where did Paul get his liscense to preach? What about the rest of the prophets and desciples? Where in the Word of God does it tell me that I have to have a liscense to teach the Word of God?" He looked at me and said; "Son you are right." 1 Peter 4 verse 11 says; "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth;..." God does not ask that a man or a woman go to some college to learn how to minister. All a man needs to know is how to read and understand what he is reading and study to show himself approved to teach.

Jesus is our blessed hope. He is to only His true children. All the rest Jesus will become their holy terror. Why? Because after the rapture, there is NO HOPE to any one who has heard the gospel just one time. They are hopeless, worthless sinful souls. They BLEW IT. All that they can do after the rapture is follow the anti christ or some one else but in either case they will end up loosing their heads or be killed and then lose their eternal souls. The only people alive on planet earth who has any chance at all to make it to Heaven after the rapture will be those who have never heard the gospel. That is why God is sending the A Team, the 144,000, who will teach the gospel just one more time. The time is short and the devil knows it and he is working over time. The world needs to work harder than the devil but it is getting weaker every day and is losing the battle for it's eternal soul.

Read the Word of God daily and obey It. 2 Timothy 3 verse 16 says; "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;" All who don't believe this are calling God a liar and are as close to aithieism as can be. No one calls God a liar and gets away with it. For it is impossible for God to lie. Jesus said in John 17 verse 17; "...thy Word is truth." What is truth? Truth isn't what you think it is. Truth isn't what I say it is. Truth is what God's Holy Word says it is. There is no truth on planet earth other than the Word of God. Forget about your oppinons or any one elses oppinions. You don't get a vote. God's Word will stand forever and He will judge every soul from Adam and Eve to the present according to His Holy Word.

We beseech ever one reading this to get in the Word. The Word is the most powerful Book ever written. The Bible has out lasted and out blasted every book written on earth and will continue to be the best selling Book of all time. When you read the Bible It reads you and is the only Book that has the power to do so. If you are a teacher or a preacher, teach and preach in season and out of season. Teach and preach the Word of God with out hesitation and teach It bluntly just like It says. Don't be afraid of being persecuted. When you are persecuted for righteousness sake, you are blessed. The world is out there waiting to hear the solid Rock Truth so get after them. God bless you all.




Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print