Christian Children Challenges
by Leonard Granger

.


LEN'S LINES ---  A Little Religion On A Positive Note   by Len Grang
 
   When I think  how the public school system has changed since I attended school in the 40/50's,  I see today our children are facing many challenges.   Children  do not want to stand out as  different and they want to  be accepted by their  classmates.  The teachers, in many cases, are told what they can teach in the classroom.
 
   The Bible  has been taken out of the public schools and  what our children  learn in a Christian home  often conflicts with the material taught in school.  I recall  when my children attended public schools they would come home and ask me questions.  
 
   When they studied  about the prehistoric animals and dinosaurs, they would say, "Dad the teachers say dinosaurs are millions of years old."   I would tell them, "do not differ with the instructor and if  that is the answer they want then use it. However, remember this ;    Genesis, 1:1  "In the beginning  God  created the heaven and the earth," so only God knows how old the earth is and when the dinosaurs lived on the earth.
 
  They also said,  the teacher tells us we all come from an  early monkey or ape which over many millions years  developed into the man of today.  I showed them in Bible where God tells us,  Genesis, 1:27, ''So God created man in his own image,  in the image of God created he him;  male and female created he them."   I am sure our almighty God is not like  any animal he created ,  as he further says:
Genesis,  1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them,  Be fruitful and multiply, and  replenish the earth,  and subdue it;  and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl  of the air, and over every living thing that moveth on the earth."  In Genesis 2;7  -----and man became a living soul"   No other creature was given a soul but God gave man the living eternal soul.
 
  Our children in public schools today are studying in a worldly culture many hours each year.  However, if we as parents pray and read the Bible  with our children and send strong rules of behavior, they can with the Lord's help withstand the challenges.  I thank my parents, so many years ago,  for my upbringing with Christian values  that they gave me as a child  and I still go by these values.
 
   Pray we will all be the church of our choice this Sunday worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
 
   God Bless America
 
  
 
  
 


No Copyright.  Website TipTopWebsite.com/LensLines
Christian Newspaper Writer in California
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print