Suffering and Glory of the Servant
by

The word from the LORD I am about to
write has come over two or three days.
It is a warning both of suffering and
persecution for Christ and the Glory ahead.

He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers
is silent, so he did not open
his mouth.... Isaiah 53:7

Do not weep My daughter, do not try to grasp those things of eternity, of heaven, for it is not the time. All I ask is for you to trust Me in all things. For I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. You did not choose Me, I chose you to go and bear much fruit.

The days are here, right now, though many do not perceive it, where the choice of being comfortable in preference to suffering is upon you. It is a choice. It is a choice I too had to make unto the Father. There is no magic formula to take a short-cut path to the cross. The fruit of long-suffering is last because in these final hours before the End many will not want to face the agony I faced.

Be strong My daughter! I am helping you carry your cross. Choose life daily. There is suffering ahead for My people but also Glory.

Be strong My children! for the hour is now here where the distinction between light and dark will be known. The distinction of what is profane and holy will set My people apart.

Do not grieve My children for the joy of the LORD is your strength. I have gone before you.

The ruler of this world has no hold over you. Victory is a sure thing do you not perceive it? Do not trust those who speak well of you. Do not trust in any flesh for they shall fail you in these last hours. Trust in Me, trust also in God for in My Father's house are many mansions.

Be strong! Rejoice for I have gone ahead of you.

There is a great falling away and you will see this with your own eyes. My Word is true so do not be disturbed by this. Keep your eyes upon Me at all times.

I have made it plain from the Beginning, I have spoken openly and in Truth. The cost of following Me is great but to those who persevere an eternal life awaits.

Behold! I have spoken and let those who have ears hear what the Spirit is saying. Those who choose to follow Me will be persecuted. If they persecuted Me they will persecute you. As I was hated so you too will be hated for My Name's sake.

Remember you are not of this world, if you were you would be loved, accepted by all. But you were bought at a price, redeemed at a great cost. I bore all your iniquities. I stand now at the right-hand of the Father interceding for you.

Do not try to understand it all. All I ask is you trust Me and follow Me. Though you walk through the shadow of evil I will protect you. I will bring you to clear, still, living waters.

Keep your eyes upon Me at all times. As the storms rage against you do not be afraid for I am with you. Call out to Me and I shall be right there. Willingly bring Me into your boat. Willingly surrender your life each day for I am mighty to save.

See My children I ride in victory, death has been swallowed up! My love is so deep towards you. Willingly lay all things down for My sake. Do not be afraid. Do not fear what others fear My children.

My beloved the time is very short do not be deceived. Be holy for I, the LORD am holy. Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect. Hold on to what you have, for what you have is worth more than the purest of gold.

Forsake all! Salvation is enough, it is more than enough.

I love you My children, get rid of any idols. I am more than enough.

Before Abraham was I am



The LORD called me to write since 2006. The time is short and I delight to do Godïs will, although it can be tough!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/jacquijulyan444



Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print