The Power Of God
by lareina morgan

...When they were but few in number, few indeed, and strangers in it, they wandered from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another. He allowed no one to oppress them; for their sake he rebuked kings: “Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”...


Psalm 105 12-15


He watches over you and me when we go about our daily lives, He gives us comfort when others use us and abuse us; healing is available in His presence, so worship Him and believe in His Name. When I see the events taking place in the world today, I am amazzed by what I see. I know for a fact that if it were not for the mercy of God, this world would have perished long ago. So many powerful people in lofty positions of power, both seen and unseen, are laying waste to any mercy or hope the world may had for a brighter future.



In fact, there have been generations of people who have lived life with very little hope in their hearts. When you live with no hope, life becomes a burden and a chore. You can't live properly, because love is very hard to find, and you are afraid to die because that would mean an end to your existence if you do not believe in God or the afterlife. Living life becomes an exercise of the walking dead, consuming everything in your path to find some pleasure in life, and being oblivious to the emptyness of your heart.



What sets the people of God apart from unbelievers is that hope, the love and joy deposited into our hearts by the Holy Spirit. We can look around at everything that is going on and take our fears and anxieties to the Throne Of Grace, where we can petition the God of Heaven to help us with our daily needs. He is able to heal the brokenhearted and perform supernatural surgery on our hearts. Disease, hopelessness, despair, suffering and pain must disappear in His presence, and courage and boldness is given out liberally to all who seek it from Him. You must believe in His power to transform your life and to give you peace.


 

God's power in the world is based upon His willingness to help us and our own choices; If you allow Him to change your heart and your circumstances, you will find the peace and joy that you have been looking for. We cannot do this walk of life alone and expect to keep hope and joy in our hearts. Let's face it, the powers that be in this world, the enemy who is called satan, will not stop until He has destroyed all of your dreams and until he has completely corrupted your hearts and minds. He does not care because He knows that He has already been condemned to hell, and he wants to take as many of God's children as possible with him into that deep endless pit. People in the world know that something strange is going on, but they are unable or unwilling to face that truth, because if they could face the truth, then they would seek the solution from a higher power.



God's power is absolute, and He has already won this battle; He send Jesus Christ to die on the cross to atone for our sins, and He is requiring that everyone make the decision to believe in His Son, or to face this life on their own, and then when it is over, to face everlasting darkness, separated forever from God, peace, and light. We choose to live for the light, and so our destiny is filled with love and happiness with a God that will care for us forever. If you have not made this choice, I encourage you to choose right now, because God has granted this period in time, this dispensation of Grace, so that everyone has a chance to hear about His love and mercy and choose to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. This time is quickly coming to an end, don't wait a moment longer because God is moving in the earth in mighty ways, pushing back the tide of satans war and destruction, so that you may seek Him out, be healed, and be saved. Ask for him now, and receive His everlasting love and protection.




Prayer of Salvation



Lord,



I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).



I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)



I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).



I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).



If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!



May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....AMEN



from the true world of God Blog
https://learningtoliveandloveinthewordofgod.blogspot.com/


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print