What will happen in the endtimes?
by lareina morgan

 

Matthew ch 24 1-14

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately.

“Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming

and of the end of the age?”


Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name,

claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars,

but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death,

and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away

from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets

will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness,

the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony

to all nations, and then the end will come.



It is becoming clear more and more each day that there is a wind of change in the world. This change was predicted long ago by Jesus, who's mission to the world was to show mankind what God was like, and to save mankind by dying on the cross and taking our sin punishment upon himself; He who knew no sin became our substitute so that we may live in the presence of God forever.

He knew that many would accept his gift of salvation, but He also knew many would choose to go their own way; it was still important to God to save as many of His children as possible. So when His disciples asked Him about the end times, He didn't hold back on telling the truth about our times. In the times that He lived, there was a similar situation that is reoccurring today; that situation got better, but our situation will continue to get worse.


We are living in an atmosphere that is charged, with active wars, and rumors of wars, people are less and less tolerant of each other, and nobody has a clear solution. This is the end battle, between good and evil, and the enemy, the evil one, has created an
atmosphere of hate and intolerance, and many people are not aware that they are affected; it is a spiritual warfare that is manifesting itself directly into our world.


Spiritual warfare is not a new concept to most christians, who know that this material world is affected by the spiritual world. We take our lead from the Holy Spirit, which helps us sense that spiritual influence in our world around us. If you are doing daily reading and meditating
on the Word of God, with prayer and worship time, you will be led by the Spirit; when you look at the news you will see the obvious actions of the devil on the world.

The holy spirit guides you into a deeper understanding of the consequences of sin; without this guidance and presence in our hearts, everything that is going on the world would be baffling. People are determined to live the way the want, and they choose to ignore the wisdom of the Word of God; we are now reaping the consequences of those actions.


These changes don't hit home for most people until it affects them directly, and most of the consequences of sinful and selfish behavior has not been felt so dramatically until recently. At every level in our country, politically, locally, commercially, we are seeing the consequences of bad decisions, so that most people don't trust the government, big business, or the rich elite. This is not something that manifested overnight, but a slow boil, like a frog in a pot of boiling water that won't try to jump out to escape because he doesn't feel the pain until it is too late.


It is never too late to commit your life to God; He can help you to deal with the situations in your life, the ones that you created by your own decisions, or the ones that were the actions of other people who brought on a crisis in your life. He will take your burdens and give your peace and joy, and while the world as we knew is definitely coming to an end, that does not mean your end, if you only accept what He has to offer, His gift of salvation.

 

If you would like to know what is really going on in this world, read the bible and say this prayer:


Prayer of Salvation


Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).


If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!


May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen



from the true world of God Blog
https://learningtoliveandloveinthewordofgod.blogspot.com/


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print