Holy Fire and Fresh Anointing
by

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— Jude v 24

 

Holy fire, Holy fire, Holy fire
The time of testing is here
I have made you a tester of metals
The people, My people are the ore.

Do not despair daughter of Zion, for I, your King comes, He comes in salvation, He comes to bring refuge and eternal peace.

Do not despair daughter of Zion for My reward comes quickly. Carry your cross that bears My Name unto all righteousness. You have counted the cost, you have sifted through those worthless idols. Remember, I have chosen you out of this world. You have not chosen Me.

Keep your eyes fixed upon Me My children, do not despair, for I am with you to the very end of the age.

The end truly is nigh and still My eyes roam over the earth to see those who will forsake all for My sake. As I chose the Twelve, so I chose the few who will bear My Name, to be a witness to the truth in these last days. For I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. I tell you the truth for those who have forsaken all shall eat with Me and drink with Me in My Father’s kingdom.

Though the cross you bear seems too heavy, know I am helping you to carry it. My heart grieves over those who have not come to Me for Life for the end is nigh and I am coming soon.

The world and it’s desires shall pass away My children and only those who are born of the Spirit of God shall enter into My kingdom. I am not of this world, I am from above. Those who follow the desires of this world belong to the devil. There are many devils who claim they know Me. Do not be deceived My Children, be wise, for even Judas was among My Twelve. Be innocent as doves, be wise My Children.

Fresh anointing, Fresh anointing, Fresh anointing from My Holy Spirit shall come upon My Children who love Me, who follow My commands. Love one another for in this you reveal whom your Father is. God is Spirit and those who worship the Father worship in Spirit and in Truth.

Beware of those teachers of the law, those false prophets who muddy the waters of My Grace. Many do not know the depths of true repentance, they do not know true forgiveness. I did not come into the world to condemn but to save.

Come to Me, I say again, Come to Me My Children, the flesh counts for nothing. I am more than you need. Drink of Me, Eat of Me for in Me you shall have Life. I am Life eternal. I am the Bread of Life. I paid ALL for your sins. Come to Me. You have no need of man to teach you for I have declared that ALL shall be taught by the LORD. I am enough! My salvation is enough! It is all you need. Come to Me the spring of Living Waters.

You need only My Word, do not consult books by men about Me. Come to Me! Truly My Children come away from the arm of the flesh for I am more than enough.

My heart grieves for so many are wounded and seek out men for their wholeness and deliverance. Come to Me!

I declare that all the teachers of the law and false prophets are speaking lies to you in My Name. I declare I have not sent them! They deceive the people with false promises of peace. Do not listen to them or you will fall with the fallen.

Come away …. Come away ….. Come away from them for they speak lies in My Name and are blind guides and you will fall with them.

Come My Children, call out to Me for the end is nigh. Come away into My bosom, rest in My arms, My wings and I shall enfold you and protect you with My Presence.

I love you My Beloved, I love you beyond measure, why would you go to man who is but a mere man? Only My Father has heaven. I am from above, I reign above. I will rescue you and bring you home above to My Father’s House where there are many mansions.

I love you! Come away My Beloved, come to Me for I am Jesus, the lover of your soul. My heart yearns to spend time with you and you alone. I am more than enough!

Come My Child …. Come My Child, seek My face, Seek My face continually, I am waiting, always waiting for you. Come away from your distractions of this world.

So do not despair O Virgin Bride of Mine, for I am He who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before My Father’s Presence without fault and with great joy.

The end is nigh My Church. Come to Me, fill your lamps O Virgin Bride for I am coming very soon.

For I am He, I am Jesus the author and perfecter of your faith. Yes, I am Jesus, I say again Come to Me! Come away from the arm of the flesh. Do not be deceived.



The LORD called me to write since 2006. The time is short and I delight to do Godïs will, although it can be tough!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/jacquijulyan444



Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print