Bible 4. FOR THE WRATH OF MAN WORKETH NOT THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. James 1: 20. ANGER â" never a good thing for man?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

ANGER – NEVER A GOOD THING FOR MAN?

One way to avoid stomach ulcers, high blood pressure and strokes, terrible arguments (even homicide?), losing friends, perhaps even divorce – is to control ANGER.

For man it is usually a trigger for violence and unwise decisions.

(1)What does God say?

Colossians 3:8  

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Ephesians 4:31  Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

James 1:19-20

  1. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
  2. For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Matt. 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

(Brother means Christian; this law will probably be enforced during the 1000 year reign of Christ)

Colossians 3:9

  1. 9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
  2. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Galatians 5:20

  1. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
  2. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
  3. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Prov. 14:29, Prov. 15:1, Prov.19:11, Prov.22:24

  1. He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
  2. A Soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
  3. Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:

(2)CONCLUSIONS?

Human anger is generally and consistently condemned. “Be angry and sin not” means, most probably, be angry NOT and sin NOT, written like (A  +  B) x 0. Anger is described as a negative, unreasoning, destructive emotion for man. “The wrath of men worketh not the righteousness of God”.

The continuous condemnation of human anger leads to the conclusion of  DO NOT BECOME or STAY or REMAIN ANGRY. Just for medical reasons, anger should be minimized. For man it is usually a trigger for violence and unwise decisions.

Wherever you go, and whatever you do, you will always leave behind an IMPRESSION.

It’s up to you what kind of impression you’ll leave. They will remember you pleasantly or unhappily.  This way, you actually do your own, personal “advertising”. Try to always find something niece to say, where ever possible. Anger, hostilities and resentments will leave a terrible impression. That’s one wrong way trying to become successful.

Why not turn directly to God? “Dearest Father God, help me not to get angry or avoid it as possible. Help me to turn to You when I feel anger rising and to adopt Your remedies.”

(3)THE MOST IMPORTANT

Some say an article must be short, if you want people to read it.  Well, I hope this was short enough. But not too short to bring you the most important part. The moral battle may now be lost in this sad world and the future of mankind might actually drown itself within the forthcoming immense sever of evil. But they still CAN NOT take your salvation from you. Only YOU can do that.

If you are unsure about your salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

People might wonder about the inclusion of this prayer in nearly every article I write. I never take money for writing. Every article is free to copy, free to republish. The most important feature in these articles is this prayer to invite Jesus. It changes lives, changes eternity. If even one person, only one, becomes a Christian because of it, it would have made my own life (and all its troubles) worthwhile.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print