OBSERVE THE PROCESS OF BIBLE MUTILATION, THE âTERMITES AT WORKâ.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

(1)IN MOST MODERN BIBLES (SMALL b) KEY MESSAGES ARE BEING CLEVERLY CORRUPTED AND MUTILATED.

Observe Gal. 1: 8-9 In King James or compare with Greek Tx. Receptus.


“BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, IF ANY MAN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED, LET HIM BE ACCURSED”.

The emphasis is on the exact content of an original message which has already been preached to and received by Christian contemporaries with Apostles - no other message is permitted.

Many or most modern “bibles” now seem to say, “You can preach now anything as Gods Gospel, if it does not appear CONTRARY to the original message:

“But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!” (NASB version)

The emphasis is on “contrary gospel”. Apparently “non-contrary” additions are to be welcome and fully admitted.

That is a clear perversion of God’s Word. That is NOT what God said in Gal 1:8-9.

.

 (2) NOW WHAT DOES GAL 1: 8-9 ACTUALLY SAY?

Rephrased, It says, “Accursed is every DOCTRINE (and its expositor) which the earliest Christians DID NOT RECEIVE directly from Christ Jesus and the Apostles.”

 

The Key Concept here is the importance of the EXACT MESSAGE which the Apostles have ALREADY PREACHED to their contemporaries, New Christians, in the First Century, AD. The same, original, message is now God’s Word to us all. Any change from it is accursed.

To repeat, The only and complete Gospel of God is contained in the original message which  the Apostles have already preached  (“we have preached unto you”), to the First Century Christians. This original message is now also, equally, God’s Gospel to us. Anything added or removed from this original Gospel is accursed.

You can repeat the original message, but you cannot add anything or delete anything because that would no longer constitute the original message. Any future CHANGES- to add anything and declare it to be God’s message – will make the altered message accursed by Almighty God.

Who says that? Your Creator, the Lord God, just told you that.

WHEN was the message preached? They received the entire BIBLE in the first century AD. The reference is only to the original message.

WHO is WE, who is preaching? The “we” identifies the Apostles and the original source, which is Christ Jesus.

That means NO ADDITIONS, no changes and no omissions are permitted to the Word of God (Bible). Where does that leave the “Pearl of Great Price” of Mormons, false prophecies of “Witnesses” or Mohammed’s Quran?

THE ABOVE MAKES THE BIBLE ALONE TO BE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE FROM OUR CREATOR GOD IN EXISTENCE, UNTIL CHRIST JESUS COMES BACK.

(3) EXAMINE EVERY DOCTRINE AND EVERY PREACHER

Some sects now forbid their followers to even look at somebody else's Bible. They purposely negate Gods Commandment to examine every doctrine and teaching, in order to keep their followers from discovering the truth. A blind mountain climber does not have much of a chance. That's the way Satan wants it.

1 Thess. 5:21
PROVE ALL THINGS; hold fast that which is good.

1 John 4:1
BELOVED, BELIEVE NOT EVERY SPIRIT, BUT TRY THE SPIRITS WHETHER THEY ARE OF GOD: because many false prophets are gone out into the world

IF THE MESSAGE DEPARTS FROM OR CONTRADICTS THE UNCORRUPTED BIBLE, IT IS DOUBLY ACCURSED AND ITS PREACHER IS DOUBLY ACCURSED BY ALMIGHTY GOD! You don't think so? Use ONLY an Uncorrupted Bible – Old King James - or translate directly from the Greek and Aramaic of Tx. Receptus.

(4) AVOID MUTILATED TEXTS

Use only the Old King James Bible or translate directly from original Greek Text. “Tx. Receptus” is a name given to more than 5000 original manuscripts, which all agree 99.46% with each other. Never use the Sinaicus, Alexandrianus or Vaticanus Manuscripts, corrupted by Origen, and now pushed by nearly all “Modern Language Bibles”. These mutilations are the “better texts” now recommended in footnotes of modern bibles (small b). Look up “Bible Mutilation”, a true “must” for every Christian now, in www.remnantonly.info, under “More”, on Bar.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print