WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
by ROBIN BOSCH

 
It takes humility to accept that "my righteousness" does not count with God.
It takes humility to accept that It is all about His Righteousness, and that what counts.
It takes humility to accept that I'm justified by faith and not by my works.
It takes humility to accept that it is not about what I do, but what He has done.
It takes humility to believe that salvation as well as holy living is a work of God and not the work of man.
It takes humility to accept that I'm to enter into Christ's rest, not do my best.
It takes humility to believe that it is not my might, not my power, but the Holy Spirits might and power.
It takes humility for me to simply believe that Christ's work is enough.
It takes humility to accept that I am saved by Grace through Faith alone.
It takes humility for me to receive the Kingdom as a little child.
It takes humility for me to believe that it's about Christ's sacrifice not mine. 
It takes humility to accept that His Grace is all I need.
It takes humility to believe that there is no other name under heaven that can save me.
It takes humility to believe that the One who promised will perform.
It takes humility to believe that He who began the work in me will complete it.
Thats what it takes.
Amen.


I have been a believer in Christ for many years. It has only been in the last  three or four years that I have received greater insight into the Grace of God. This has injected me with energy to tell others about the blessed "rest" we have in Christ. Grace is not a theology but is a Person-- Jesus.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print