Problems? No Problem
by Sonja Mattison

 

Sonja Mattison

May 7, 2017

 

 

 

 

Problems?

No Problem!

 

When we meditate on our problems we either tend to want to escape from them, or imagine life on the “other side.” Sometimes we may even want to experience someone else's journey(s) as his or her life may seem more attractive, or easier. Regardless of what path is challenging to us we have the power to control our own battles.

Difficulties are overwhelming; we cry, doubt and worry in the midst of our dilemmas. These emotions are natural when life becomes tough to handle; however they can affect our situations negatively or positively. If we choose to dwell in misery about unfortunate circumstances they will hardly be solved. On the other hand, if we decide to rise above, then solutions will follow.

We are strong. Empowered with the Almighty we are given strength so that our troubles are beneath us. Hence, we do not have to worry about anything. Since God is with us we do not have to suffer. Instead we must remain positive.

Continuous optimism is not easy, but it is possible. In order for us to be affirmative we need to cast away negative thinking. Doing so will enable us to conquer any challenge. Though obstacles seemingly impede our plans and goals, they simply are meant to occur , a part of life, and are meant to be solved wisely with the mind(s) God gave us.

Faith can almost guarantee significant resolution of any problem. Believing helps yield us to our guiding light, Christ who can shift any difficulty into positivity. Through his energy he assists us and stops impediments from our lives while he honors us in attaining achievement, experiencing love and happiness, and contentment.

Perplexity exists throughout life, but for each problem there is its own level of complexity; therefore they are all short-lived. We should never fall into a trap of self-pity due to our pitfalls. Hardships, if examined closely with enlightenment cannot supersede our power to conquer them.

Life is limitless, so stand tall without fear, believe, and affirm to be courageous.

 

 

 

 



Sonja Mattison currently resides in Clarkston, Georgia. She is an inspirational writer and the author of Thoughts of Mattii40. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print