Graced
by PamFord Davis

The gospel message is both simple and beyond words. A child can believe.

With compassion, a theologian is able to simplify scriptures and build faith in those under their teaching.

I’ve been ‘graced;’ have you?

God knows exactly what teaching and encouragement I need most. I am signing up for His course on grace. Break away for a minute. Find a dictionary and read the definitions for grace and favor. I’m doing the same. I seek the Lord’s grace, His favor on a daily basis. I have always needed Him and His grace; I am coming to realize how much.

His saving work comes by grace. He has graced me.

“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9 NKJV).”

He knows I am weak and fearful. He has graced me.

“Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. ‘And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:8-9 NKJV).”

Christ dispenses grace as needed. He has graced me.

“But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift (Ephesians 4:7 NKJV).”

School is in session. I don’t want to be tardy! 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print