Bible 7 THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE âANY LIKENESS OF ANY THING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, OR THAT IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH, OR THAT IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to themâ.Exod.20: 4-7
by Eugene Lopatynsky

MAKE NO IMAGE OF ANYTHING WHICH IS IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH OR UNDER THE EARTH!

WHY?

SO YOU DO NOT BOW DOWN TO IT…..

Exodus 20:3-7

  1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
  2. 4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
  3. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
  4. And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

1 John 5:21

  1. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

(Is it not curious, that no Catholic ever knows –they say- the Second of the Ten Commandments? Why, do you suppose, is that?)

Matthew 4:9-10

  1. And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down andworship me.
  2. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him onlyshalt thou serve.

(Consider attitude of prayer: Fall on your knees, incline your head, raise your hands? What did Satan want from Jesus? Fall down and worship him! That constitutes worship. How does one pray to idols? To anything other than God?)

Revelation 22:8-9

  1. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I felldown to worshipbefore the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
  2. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Revelation 19:10

  1. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

(Twice John fell on his knees before the Angel. Each time the Angel forbade it, saying worship only God.)

Acts 10:25-27, 14:13-15

  1. And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
  2. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
  3. And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
  4. Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.
  5. Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul,heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,
  6. And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

(Peter refused worship from Cornelius. Pagan priests tried to sacrifice to Barnabas and Paul, impressed by miracles. The Apostles rent their clothes in anguish, telling them to turn to the Living God in worship, not men. You think Peter or Paul would accept worship, -what doubletalk about reverence-, today, now? Some people pray to them now.)

Ezekiel 16:17-18

  1. Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
  2. And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.

Deuteronomy 18:11-12

………or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

  1. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
  2. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

(Necromancer is a person who speaks to the dead (spiritist). Paul, Peter, John - all are dead; only one came back from the dead: Jesus. It was explicitly forbidden by God to speak to the dead. Has anybody ever seen a Jew praying to Moses? Or Isaiah? Or Abraham? Speaking to the dead has always been the beginning of spiritism, demonism and idol worship.)

A great gulf is provided between the living and the dead, both, those still in sheol (the lost) and those in paradise.

Demons utilize every opportunity to impersonate and play theater. Turning from the living God to idols (Demons) gives the demons more than opportunity, it gives them authority to affect the life of that person. What happened to Adam when he turned to Satan?) 

1 Chronicles 16:26, 29

  1. For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

 (Not idols, but worship God)

Jeremiah 7:18:20 For more detail read Jeremiah 44:16-25

  1. The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make CAKES TO THEQUEEN OF HEAVEN, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
  2. Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
  3. Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be pouredout upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

(Some Jews got mixed up with this religion of Nimrod and Semirabis, the “Queen of Heaven”, rejecting Gods Law. This choice brought destruction to every one of these idol worshipers. The cakes had to be exactly and precisely round, representing the SUN which they worshipped, their symbol for Baal or Moloch, Osiris)

 

What looms ahead of Mankind now?

The moral battle may now be lost in this sad world and the future of mankind might actually drown itself within a forthcoming immense sever of evil. But they still CAN NOT take your salvation from you. Only YOU can do that.

If you are unsure about your salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

People might wonder about the inclusion of this prayer in nearly every article I write. I never take money for writing. Every article is free to copy, free to republish. The most important feature in these articles is this prayer to invite Jesus. It changes lives, changes eternity. If even one person, only one, becomes a Christian because of it, it would have made my own life (and all its troubles) worthwhile.

 



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print