A Brief Bible Story: Creation
by Rik Charbonneaux

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15 KJV

If you have heard of and wondered about the God of the Jews and Christians, you might really enjoy hearing about Him and about what he has done for all mankind. If you are just not very likely to read the Bible at all, please take the time to read the following brief topic of creation as information and see if you might be interested in reading some more about our God.

God's Creation of the World, Nature and Mankind: Genesis - Chapters 1 thru 3

Before anything existed there was the Creator and we call Him God. He spoke matter and energy into being and brought forth all we see and know about. His act is known as Creation. He created mankind and started with the first man: Adam. He gave Adam authority over all of the things of the earth and he tended the earth like a garden.

Adam began to feel alone and wanted a mate of his own kind, like the animals had. God loved Adam and created Eve as the first female of mankind, to be a mate for Adam. Adam and Eve lived in a Paradise named Eden where it was a joy to be with God when He would walk with them.

Paradise came to an end when Satan told them that they could be just like God and they believed him, thereby disobeying what God had told them not to do. They both hid from God, but He found them and explained to both of them what they had done wrong, that it was sin and why they must now leave Eden, the symbol and place of a perfect relationship with God. Thankfully, God did state at that time that he would be sending a Savior for fallen sinful mankind in the future. If you enjoyed this simple overview of the topic of creation, then read Genesis - Chapters 1 thru 3 for one of the best stories you will ever read.

We believe the Bible is the Word of God given to us for our understanding. If you wondered about a few things while reading, so have many others before you. God created each of us to be unique and He places great personal value upon his creations. If you turn to Him for understanding, He will turn to you and lead you to His Son, our Lord Jesus, the Savior that He promised to send to the world in Genesis 3:15. He was sent for you too!

 



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print