What
by Latosha Wilson

You ever wonder why you have a certain gift or gifts? Is there something you can't help but do? I have been creating for most of my life. I long for God to use me. I can't wait to see what He will use these talents for! Creating with words, with jewelry, decorating rooms, planning events.. I enjoy these things, I'm good at these things, God has blesssed me with this talent..but I never examined until today why these things touch ME so deeply. Why they matter to ME so much. But God knows why!!You see, I have seen and been through much pain, ugliness, darkness, and chaos in my life that the opportunity and ability to make things beautiful, warm, light, and orderly for other people touches me on a level that even I don't fully understand yet. Anyone who has been around me knows that when I am creating I'm focused and no nonsense. I don't stop until it's exactly the way I envisioned. It's pretty intense, just ask my sisters!

Thank you Lord for blessing me with vision and the ability to bring the vision to life. Please guide me in using gifts discovered and those yet to be seen for your Kingdom. For your Glory! All Praise be to God!!

#GodsDaughter
#RoyalBlood
#selfreflection
#pondering
#nomorecomplaining
#blessings




Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print