Jesus' Return, Certain and Near
by PamFord Davis

 Rejoice! The time of Jesus’ return is drawing near.

“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. ‘But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only (Matthew 24:32-36 NKJV).”

He is coming…

“Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near (Luke 21:28 NKJV).”

Be prepared.

“Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect (Matthew 24:44 NKJV).”

Jesus, the Son of Man, is returning for His bride.

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (John 14:1-3 NKJV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print