The Peace of Salvation
by David Holdsworth

Heavenly Father, we praise you for the peace you give. It is not a worldy peace, but a true and lasting holy peace. This peace brings us such joy. Lord, restore to us the joy of our salvation. That beautiful gracious gift that set us free from the power of sin  and death. How glorious it is that while we were yet sinners, fallen far short of your glory, far off from your best for us, you stepped in and lavished your love upon us. You began the work of healing our sin sick souls and the work you began you will finish. Such grace! Such love! Hallelujah!
The times we face storms in life thank you that you are still there, even when the storm remains you are there with us. Your rod and staff comfort us in the valleys of death, dry bones, sadness and other difficulties. We are not abandoned. Without strength we find our strength in you. Hallelujah!
Amen


- DTH

Please include the following when sharing this article. 
"Used with kind permission.
David Holdsworth (c) 2018
Blog: https://reflectionsbydth.tumblr.com" 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son..."

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print