Down to the Details
by Susan Ferguson

He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.  (Psalm 147:4 NIV)

It was a busy day for me with grocery shopping and errands to run.  I arrived home later than expected and to my horror discovered one of my rings missing.  A treasured jewel, the diamond ring once belonged to my late motherI searched tirelessly and called the places I had been to, but there was no ring. With a heavy heart, I prayed for God’s help to find it.  But later I started overthinking the matter.  Did God, who is so big, care about such a small thing?  Two days later, I went to the grocery store and pulled into the same parking space I had been in the day I lost the ring.  I opened the door, looked down, and to my delight, the ring lay on the pavement. That day God showed me there is no request too small for Him.  I am amazed that the Creator of the universe cares about the small things in life.

God is omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), and omnipresent (present everywhere).  He knows everything about you, your thoughts, your whereabouts, your struggles, (Psalm 139:1-15) and even knows the number of hairs on your head.  (Matthew 10:30)  God has no limitations and can use your life experiences to build trust in Christ and a stronger reliance on Him.  God is interested in the details of your life.  Take your request to Him, no matter how small it is, and thank Him for His answer. 

Heavenly Father, thank You for caring for us right down to the details of our lives.  Use our life experiences to strengthen our walk with Jesus.  Amen.




Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print