Time
by Sonja Mattison

What is time? Is it really the past, present, and future embodied into one spectrum? What will it be today, tomorrow, or later? What does a time clock really tell us about time, besides the hours and the minutes following it? Though it informs us of the actual time, it does not tell us the moments of time that come with reason of why things happen if life, and a sense of when they should happen – intuitive thinking.

When I think about time I think about events that happen, events that are supposed to happen, and how they happen accordingly to God’s will. Then I wonder how our lives would be affected without a time clock. I conclude that all events would happen still expectedly while impose less stress upon us.

For instance, we set our schedules for days based on a time clock, when life is not based on the hours and the minutes, but instead moments. It is easy to be so focused on time that we become lost in time for the sake of being on time.

Punctuality, most of time is considered to be a respectful, responsible and courteous act, but does not mean that it is in sync with time of the universe. For example, we may be on time for work every day, but late for dinner or the evening to spend with our significant family, which can be conflicting. Thus, being on time on a time clock is not a perfect tactic, and it does not outweigh those who are known to be late.

Promptness is following God’s voice to follow his plan according to His will on His time with his plans of intended phenomena for us, which means we should focus on the moments of life. We should appreciate them with attention to detail, and be mindful. A clear mindful state of mind will help us be aware of the timely events that orbit around us in this world.

On the contrary, to think about timeliness for every minute is not necessary. However, living life through guidance of God’s time is necessary. We should always be on God’s time. So, it is up to us to decide who is most important to be on time for – choose wisely.  

 



Sonja Mattison currently resides in Clarkston, Georgia. She is an inspirational writer and the author of Thoughts of Mattii40. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print