The Speaker
by PamFord Davis

I talk to myself; I also talk to inanimate objects.

Coo-coo? If so, I’m in good company.

Think about it. Have you ever talked to your car? Maybe it wouldn’t start and you gave it a good talking to. What about a time when you were afraid you were running out of gas?

‘Please don’t run out; surely there’s a gas station up the road!’

Not you? Well then, how about your computer? I’d guess if you’ve experienced a computer crash that you tried to talk it into working again. Enough of talking to ourselves. Has your ‘heart’ been talking for you?

What does it reveal about you?

“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned (Matthew 12:33-37 NKJV).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print