We Cry Out
by PamFord Davis

Most recognize the importance of a person’s last words spoken before death.

A child’s ‘first’ words are also significant. Though the mom is usually the primary caregiver, the first word most babies say is dada. The mother excitedly writes the first words in a baby book and the father busts his buttons. The Heavenly Father heard His Son Jesus…

“And He said, ‘Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will (Mark 14:36 NKJV).”

[* Abba=Aramaic/Hebrew for Father/King James Dictionary]

We are God’s adopted children. He is our Father, our daddy.

“For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, ‘Abba, Father (Romans 8:15 NKJV).”

King David cried out. God heard his pleas and praise!

“Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
The God of my salvation,
And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
O Lord, open my lips,
And my mouth shall show forth Your praise (Psalm 51:14-15 NKJV).”

LORD, hear our cries. We worship You Abba. In Jesus name. Amen.

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print