Joy More Joy Much More Joy (2)
by Fenny West

Be joyful always!
Be joyful always;

Pray continually;

Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV
Joy is not commonplace because it is a spiritual force. Most people can identify with happiness which is elation arising from an external stimuli like a gift, winning the lottery, passing an exam etc.

Joy is not dependent on external circumstances but on the word of God, His impeccable integrity, unparalleled faithfulness, goodness without measure, unfailing love, extra-ordinary patience.

Joy is the portion of Christians because of the unsearchable riches of Christ; we are blessed with every spiritual blessing in heaven places; we have been forgiven of our sins; healed of all our diseases; our mouths are filled with his great goodness; He redeemed our lives from the pit of hell; our youths renewed like the eagle's, we're crowned with love and compassion; God is working everything together for our good because we love Him; he fights our battles; no weapon fashioned against us prospers; He has gone before us to make every crooked paths straight; we are the redeemed of the Lord; redeemed from the curse of the law; He has given us His Holy Spirit to be our Helper, Comforter, Standby, Strengthner; we have passed fro death to life and our names have been written in His book of life; We are the apple of His eyes; We can call Him Father; we are heirs of God and Joint heirs with Christ.

Joy has the eye of faith to see unseen realities. Joy calls those things which be not as though they were and can be ignited or fueled in spite of the circumstances. It can sing in the rain like a robin.

And as we continuously pray the prayer of thanksgiving, worship and adoration, in all circumstances, for all He has done, is doing and will do, our joy will abound and overflow, every negative circumstance will bow. Because at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

May joy unspeakable and full of glory be your portion, in Jesus' name.

Rejoice in the Lord always;
again I will say, rejoice!

Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer
and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests
be made known to God.

Philippians 4:4-6 NASB

You too, I urge you, rejoice in the
same way and share your joy with me.

Philippians 2:18 NASB


GIVE ME THIS JOY, MORE JOY, MUCH MORE JOY!!

Happiness, the Daughter of Happenings
Born from a feel-good factor;
Sustained from without
Gone in a bang of bad news
Tripped-up by negative issues.

Joy, from a well, divine
Well-rooted in the Vine
Drawn with the cup of salvation
Sweet wine of inspiration,
Enduring long no matter the wrong

O that joy will be my drug and song
Be it in plenty or scarcity,
Prosperity or penury
In Summer or Winter
In heaven above or earth below
On the mountain or in the valley
Whether boom or bust
In the night or in the light
In my might or in my weakness
In battle or in debacle
Castle or cubicle
In struggle or in a miracle

Give me this joy, more joy, much more joy!!

Fenny West

Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print