Strategy
by PamFord Davis

When attempting to figure out a problem, I should see it as a faith building opportunity.

Is my heart in touch with the problem solver?

Jonathan was forming military strategy. He didn’t figure it out a problem; he ‘faithed’ it out.

“Then Jonathan said to the young man who bore his armor, ‘Come, let us go over to the garrison of these uncircumcised; it may be that the Lord will work for us. For nothing restrains the Lord from saving by many or by few.’

So his armorbearer said to him, ‘Do all that is in your heart. Go then; here I am with you, according to your heart.’

Then Jonathan said, ‘Very well, let us cross over to these men, and we will show ourselves to them. If they say thus to us, ‘Wait until we come to you,’ then we will stand still in our place and not go up to them. But if they say thus, ‘Come up to us,’ then we will go up. For the Lord has delivered them into our hand, and this will be a sign to us (1 Samuel 14:6-10 NKJV).”

The LORD rewarded Jonathan’s faith.

"Then the men of the garrison called to Jonathan and his armorbearer, and said, 'Come up to us, and we will show you something.’

Jonathan said to his armorbearer, ‘Come up after me, for the Lord has delivered them into the hand of Israel (1 Samuel 14:12 NKJV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print