Coming Together
by PamFord Davis

"For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11 NASB)."

Remember ‘The A-Team?’

Repeatedly, Hannibal Smith used one particular phrase … 

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

The team of military misfits attracted adventure and trouble. For all practical purposes, it seemed there was no way out of their mishaps. Yet, their leader Hannibal conceived successful plans.  

We don’t find solutions to our problems in 60 minute segments.

At times, our carefully conceived plans do not seem to be coming together.

Don't lose heart; have faith. There is One who also ‘loves it when a plan comes together.’

God’s plan involves a personal relationship with Him. It began before the creation of the world.

The sins of Adam and Eve did not derail God's plan.

He sent his Son Jesus.

The plan seemed to be doomed to failure. Religious leaders rejected Him as Messiah, had Him arrested, beaten and crucified. Their actions did not mean God’s salvation plan ended in failure. Jesus defeated death and the grave; crucifixion led to resurrection.

I love it when a plan comes together!

The LORD’s plan is still unfolding. He has a unique plan for you and me; day by day it is all coming together.



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print