Childlike Faith
by Monica Uwajeh

"... Unless you ... become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven"(Matt.18:3, NIV).
What does it mean to have childlike faith in the Lord? The more I think about this question the more I think it means keeping your focus on Him and His willingness and ability to protect me. Think about it. Does a child obsess about monsters under his or her bed if he is with his mother and father? Likewise, if I have childlike faith, I will not obsess about the plans of the enemy or what God wants in my life. I will simply pray and wait for Him to take care of the situation or show me what my next move should be. I am not even close to of attaining this goal yet, but by God's grace, I will get better moment by moment and day by day. I hope each of my brothers and sisters in the Faith can do the same as they face various trials, temptations, and the enemy's assaults on their minds.

My name is Monica Uwajeh. I usually write short stories and poetry. However, I recently felt led to write this devotional. My email address is [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print