GUIDE HOW TO READ THE BIBLE
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The purpose of any reading guide is to lead you rapidly into the more important materials available.

Some say, that only the people of God will really receive the Word of God. The Bible is like a Geiger counter. The counter detects only radioactivity, but goes nuts when radiation is encountered. Similarly, they say, the Bible detects only Christians and future Christians. It speaks to Gods people; those who are or will be His.

What you are reading will sooner or later lift right out of the pages. God Almighty will be talking directly to you. And this starts THE GREATEST JOURNEY OF THEM ALL. From this smallest earthly start into all eternity it will be a story of love and joy, walking with God Almighty, your only greatest friend and loving Father.  

There are other real and tangible benefits in reading the WORD. The Lord tells us that His WORD (the Bible) is likened unto WATER (Isa 55:1-12). The comparison is really tremendous. There is no life on Earth without water. Water turns a desert into a garden. Water gives life. Water cleans. The Word of God provides spiritual life. We clean up our life with the Bible.

The Bible contains 66 "Books". Each book is divided into chapters, these are divided into verses and numbered. For example, 
Isa. 53: 2-4 means that the author is Isaiah (look in the Bible index to find), 53 is the chapter, and 2-4 means verses 2 through 4. These are all numbered and always appear in the same sequence in every Bible. Many recommend the following reading schedule as a beginning:

  •  1 JOHN.....This is the First LETTER, NOT the Gospel of John, containing about 3 pages. Read twice daily; according to the commandment, a few verses or a page, until you finish the whole letter 7 times. Read consecutively, not jumping around. Then start the whole
  • GOSPEL OF JOHN. Read once, maintaining the above reading pattern. Then most of the 
  • LETTERS OF PAUL: In every Bible they are sequentially arranged from Corinthians to Philemon. See your table of contents. Read once through (no skipping), then a second time. This is the school of the Holy Spirit. Then start the entire
  • NEW TESTAMENT. Read twice, then start the 
  • OLD TESTAMENT, but keep alternating continuously with the New Testament.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Reading the Bible is really a COMMANDMENT (Hosea 4:6; Deut 6:4-9; Matt4:4, etc.). The study should be daily, as you eat daily. The commandment does not specify how much to read.

You will need a KING JAMES BIBLE practically right away, because much of Gods message is being progressively corrupted in ALL the 'modern language bibles' (small b). Globalist banks apparently own by proxy the publishing houses. Compare Luke 4: 4 in the King James and in, say, an American Standard Bible or the NIV (New International Version). The Globalists have deleted “By every Word of God“ in this verse. In 1 John 5:7 they have deleted “Father, Word and the Holy Ghost”. In John 6:47 they have deleted “on ME” (faith on Christ Jesus for salvation). In Gal 1:8-9 they shifted the emphasis to their own invention of “contrary gospel” to admit an avalanche of “non-contrary” doctrines of demons. Look up “Bible Mutilation” in www.remnantonly.info, under “More”, on Bar.

These are not isolated examples By 1997/98 the NIV (New International Version) had 64,000 words taken away; 30,000 changes of what God said.

This is the reason for using only the King James Bible.

Our Bible is CLOSED until Christ Jesus comes back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords: until that time no additions, no omissions, no changes are permitted in Gods Word. The Bible we have is now really the ONLY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY FROM GOD ON EARTH. Why? Because God says so, Galatians 1: 8-9

(This very message (Gal 1:8-9) is now presented corrupted in nearly all Modern Language (Globalist) Bibles – use only King James or translate directly from Greek Tx. Receptus)

The BIBLE GOSPEL was received in entirety in the first century AD. In its ORIGINAL LANGUAGE every verse bears the SIGNATURE OF GOD. Any change, omission or addition to this GOSPEL destroys most or all of this signature. For details see “Signature of God” in www.remnantonly.info, under “More”, on Bar.

A free electronic Topical Bible is available on your internet at www.remnantonly.info, under “Discipling Bible Studies”, on Bar.

Some beginning Bible scholars are usually tempted to teach. Permit me a word of caution. It will take years to acquire adequate Bible knowledge for teaching. Remember that lack of knowledge (of the Bible) may lead to terrible errors – most especially when a baby Christian tries to teach others. In spite of great love the damage may be severe when blind (Biblically) guides lead other blind brothers. Stay humble. Ask for help. Research well every topic in the Bible. Beware of all PRIDE (self-esteem from Satan will often appear). Never accept money for teaching God’s Word. Paul never did. Money corrupts most of all. It is the strongest cause and reason for the present downfall of Christianity.

Beware of thinking any baby Christian (or any self-professing “Christian”) to behave as a child of God. Do not trust. It takes much growing to dump the old, selfish ways. Some only pretend to be Christians. Trust only those who you found tried and true. There is much abuse by people lyingly claiming to be born again Christians. Even God tests his people by severe trials.

Dear Brother or Sister, I must leave you now. But there is ONE who will never leave you, and you know now Who He is. Abide always in His WORD and His wonderful love.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print