Which King Is Sitting On The Throne
by Stephen Vattimo

Greetings Friends,

Do you believe that God has created every soul,and love every one of them?
That every soul has been created with a free will to chose their own destiny.
That God has offered His hand of fellowship,The gift of eternal life , and a unique purpose for each one's life

We must be sober-minded, with great opportunities come great responsibility.
If we have entered a covenant with God by placing our faith in the suffering ,death,burial,resurrection from the dead of Jesus The Christ for the payment of our sins and His righteousness is applied to us.

Then Jesus should have the rightful place on the throne in our lives.
Just a noble man server in a earthly kings court ,we alt to be loyal,obedient,and serve the kings interests..

Now I Come to the heart of the mater.

How can God be on the throne in a persons life, if they allow something or someone to interfere with their fellowship, loyalty,obedience,and service to God's interests..

Here are a few example I have witnessed were some thing or some one is taking God's place on the throne.

People who work on Sunday,instead of being in church, taking the day to focus on fellowship with God and the assembly of His Church, and resting their body and soul from the worldly struggles.

People spending Sunday to run around driving their children to different event and activities . When Sunday should be a time of spiritual instruction from parents to children. A time for the family to come together and interact with each other,with out interference from the outside world.

People allowing their husband or wife,family members,girl friend or boyfriend,or friends,employers,to interfere with fellowship, loyalty,obedience,and service to God's interests.

People putting their own worldly interest in front of their fellowship, loyalty,obedience,and service to God's interests.

Here is what the word of God has to say about God being first in a Christian life:

Struggle between christian and nun Christians.

The Book Of Mathew chapter 10: Verses 34-39
34 Think not that I came to [o]send peace on the earth: I came not to [p]send peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: 36 and a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that doth not take his cross and follow after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that [q]findeth his life shall lose it; and he that [r]loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Honor God first and He will provide for your needs

The Book of Mathew Chapter 6:Verses 19-30
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth consume, and where thieves do not [e]break through nor steal: 21 for where thy treasure is, there will thy heart be also. 22 The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness! 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 25 Therefore I say unto you, Be not anxious for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than the food, and the body than the raiment? 26 Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto [f]the measure of his life? 28 And why are ye anxious concerning raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God doth so clothe the grass of the field, which to-day is, and to-morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Be not therefore anxious for the morrow: for the morrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

God must be first not a after thought.

Book of Luke Chapter 9: verses 57-62
:57 And as they went on the way, a certain man said unto him, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 58 And Jesus said unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the heaven have [t]nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 But he said unto him, Leave the dead to bury their own dead; but go thou and publish abroad the kingdom of God. 61 And another also said, I will follow thee, Lord; but first suffer me to bid farewell to them that are at my house. 62 But Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

If we love God we must live a life of obedience,this the evidence that we have fellowship with Him.

Book of John Chapter 14 Verses 15-21
15 If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments. 16 And I will [f]pray the Father, and he shall give you another [g]Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you [h]desolate: I come unto you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world beholdeth me no more; but ye behold me: because I live, [i]ye shall live also. 20 In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.

Conclusion is that if we like it or not every soul is offered great opprotunities from God
and what we do with them we will be held accountable.
No soul is totaly free,for we were created to worship and serve a king.
Which king will you serve is the one who sits on the thone in your life.
But you must remember their is only one king dome that is going stand victorious for ever, that is the kingdom of Jesus The Christ.

God's heart toward all souls.

The Book 2 Peter Chapter 3 verse 9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some count slackness; but is longsuffering to you-ward, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Evidence of Salvation are in christians works

The Book of Matthew Chapter 7:verses 14-23

14 [a]For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many [b]mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Lets all look in the proverbial Mirror ,and evaluate our relationship with God.
and answer the question,"Who is the King sitting on the throne in your life?

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
September 25,2017

 



https://www.facebook.com/groups/surealworld/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print