Life is unfair
by Emmanuella Ellis

Life is unfair to some degree, I guess. Things happen in this life which we don't understand. Good people don’t deserve to have bad things happen to them, However, that’s all we see around us. Based on this it is easy to come to the conclusion that life is unfair. There are things that are beyond our control and there is hardly anything we can do about it. We need to trust that God is wise and knows exactly what HE is up to.

But it's funny when we complain about how unfair life is, when we contribute to it in some degree or form. For instance, you go to the ATM and find a queue, you would say that it's only fair that those who got there first get to take their money first. But you would rather, spot a friend and sneak through the queue getting your money much earlier before all the others. Yet you go back and complain about how unfair life is, when you contributed to this unfairness in the lives of all the other people in the queue in this particular case. Or you are in the position to pick out a prospective applicant for a job, yet instead of going with someone who qualifies, you would rather go with someone from your town, or country who doesn't qualify. It's only fair that after going to school you find a job based on your qualification and not have to sit at home because for some reason you are not that "connected". You would agree, but do otherwise and yet complain that life is unfair. When you are in the position to treat people fairly do so and leave all the other unfair situations to the Almighty God.

You can't keep complaining about the exact things you contribute to.
God help us.



Emmanuella Ellis currently resides in Montreal, Canada. Emmanuella has a passion for writing and encouraging others on their walk with Christ.
  2015 Emmanuella Ellis

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print