BIBLE 19: Godâs Instruction to Kids
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Actually, this instruction is to parents raising kids, to TEACH, DISCIPLINE and LOVE. The Luciferian Establishment has well managed to completely corrupt all three.

For thousands of years only the parents taught their kids. There were occasional private schools, where the instruction was paid for, selected and supervised also by parents.

In this previous environment a moral and behavioral meltdown (now occurring) was impossible. Recent Luciferian Revolutions provided the authority to remove the children from the influence of their parents and actually charge the parents for an instruction in evil.

 

1) TEACH (INSTRUCT) YOUR CHILDREN IN THE WORD AND WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

Five hundred years ago Martin Luther defined the very real danger inherent in today’s contemporary, “modern education”:

“I am afraid that the schools will prove the very gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures and engraving them in the heart of the youth”.

In “our” schools you cannot even mention the name of God. To finance this kind of “education” everybody has to pay property taxes, every year.

Home school your kids and keep them out of Satan’s indoctrination mills and the influence of satanic friends. What does God tell you?

Deut 6:6-7
6.And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.


The above is part of the greatest commandment. Teaching your kids (and entire household) is a commandment. Talk to everybody, tell them and explain the will of our Lord, teach by your own example.

Proverbs 22:6

  1. Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it

Isaiah 54:13

  1. And all thy children shall be taught of Jehovah; and great shall be the peace of thy children. 

Joel 1:33. 

Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation

Train disciples in your home:

Matthew 28:19-20

  1. Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:
  2. teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world

 

2) DISCIPLINE

Take a look at Deuteronomy. God did not institute jails or dungeons. No hotels for criminals. Physical Punishment, physical pain, according to damage done and upon testimony of two or more witnesses, was the immediate effective defense for the entire population. False witnesses got this penalty themselves. Serious crimes were repaid by execution (public stoning). Justice must not only be done. Justice must be seen to be done.

How successful is todays law enforcement and their success in dealing with justice and crime? How about the cost of it? We supposedly wage a war on poverty (welfare), on addictive drugs, on terrorism, even on cancer. How are we doing? How is it possible to keep constantly losing everywhere?

Socially the most important discipline of all is the discipline of children. It must never be unjust or abused in any way.

Ephesians 6:4

  1. And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Colossians

  1. Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.

Nevertheless, discipline must be just and consistent, otherwise monsters grow up instead of beloved kids.

Proverbs 22:15

  1. Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 13:24

  1. He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 19:18

  1. Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.

Proverbs 23:13-14

  1. Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
  2. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Proverbs 29:15-17

  1. The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
  2. Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.

Job 5:17-18

  1. Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
  2. For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.

Hebrew 12:7-11

  1. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
  2. But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Proverbs 3:11-13

  1. My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
  2. For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Only a hundred years ago everybody knew how to raise and discipline children. Perhaps that’s why nobody wrote it down? Rebellion and plain disobedience are two different things.

Inflicting physical punishment should be only as a last resort. But if it becomes necessary the punishment must be an “event”, to remember. Otherwise it will be no deterrent.

There should be no penalty for accidental damages. Repeated and intentional disobedience must be repaid according to damage and repentance. REBELLION is another story. In case of open rebellion the punishment must be continued until the rebellion is well crushed. If the punishment ceases before rebellion is crushed, the very punishment becomes not only useless but dangerous. Big hatreds may foster and remain indefinitely.

Discipline must start when the child is very young and while always protecting the child from real damage. Done correctly there should be no need for discipline in later years apart from very occasional reinforcement or even a threat of reinforcement.

The Luciferian terror revolutions and regimes always and immediately tried to exclude the parents from disciplined upbringing of the young, from being an authority to their kids. The reason is an effort to produce an emergence of real monster children, traitors to their God, their parents and their unfortunate country. The Luciferian Commissars, themselves, always insisted to be the only ones to dispense discipline to all, and did this with real inhuman cruelty as well as frequent mass murder.

Today these Luciferian measures are continued by idiotic laws and “psychological” lies. A Luciferian Psychology has been an instrument in their hands to defend criminals, forbid you to raise, protect and enjoy your kids and to oppose all really effective legislation against crime and criminals.

 

3) LOVE

This is the most important part of any child’s upbringing. Your kid will remember your love forever and will love you in return.

The continuous rebellion, disobedience and strive with parents erects a wall of separation, like a wall of solid cement, between parents and child.  Nothing can penetrate that wall. Love will not pass through. Our generation of psychology and rebellion, mostly, has no idea how wonderful the relationship between child and parent can be.

When a child is disciplined, brought up humble and obedient, everything changes. Every look becomes a caress, every touch a caress. It’s like a different world. This is what our Lord intended. Did Jesus not say, “Of such is the kingdom of heaven”? A rebellious, “modern” child, trailing real demons, has no idea what he or she is actually missing. Lack of effective discipline separates parent and offspring and impoverishes both. Could you expect to hear that from the purveyors of “psychology”?

Mark 12: 37. Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Matthew 18:5

  1. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

John 13:34-35, 15:12-14, 17

  1. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
  2. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
  3. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Confronted by devils, almost on every side, what can you do? The apostles asked the Jews, “Shall we obey men or obey God?” That’s really where it’s at.

In some countries both Christianity and child upbringing had to virtually go “underground”, proceed in secret. The child must become aware of an enemy trying to destroy us. This is not without risk, but the risk is small in comparison to letting the devil people have their way with your kids.

Bible references are ONLY from a King James Bible, to avoid intentional distortion and mutilation of God’s Word, which are now introduced in ALL “modern language “bibles”. For clear evidence see “Bible Mutilation” in www.remnantonly.info, on bar, under “More”.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print