BIBLE 20 Divorce and Marriage
by Eugene Lopatynsky

GENERAL RULES.

God has a different standard than any Masonic Government would approve. Below are the rules from Almighty God for the happiness and prosperity of His people.

Bible references are ONLY from a King James Bible, to avoid intentional distortion and mutilation of God’s Word, which are now introduced in ALL “modern language “bibles”. For clear evidence see “Bible Mutilation” in www.remnantonly.info, on bar, under “More”.

Satan’s pagans will not accept these laws, their demons won’t let them. They will continue in endless adulteries, divorces, fatal losses, destroyed children, and a bleak old age. Half the nation is now divorced. Who will welcome them to the population explosion in Hell?

Remember, the rules are for Christians, both husband and wife, people of different (different we hope from the rest of the population) moral standing.

1Corinthians 7:10-17,

  1. But unto the married I give charge, yea not I, but the Lord, That the wife depart notfrom her husband 
    11. (but should she depart, let her remain unmarried, or else be reconciled to her husband); and that the husband leave nothis wife. 

1 Cor 7:39.

A wife is bound for so long time as her husband liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is free to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord. 

Romans 7:1-3

  1. Or are ye ignorant, brethren (for I speak to men who know the law), that the law hath dominion over a man for so long time as he liveth? 
    2. For the woman that hath a husband is bound by law to the husband while he liveth; but if the husband die, she is discharged from the law of the husband. 
    3. So then if, while the husband liveth, she be joined to another man, she shall be called an adulteress:but if the husband die, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress, though she be joined to another man

Leviticus 21:13

  1. And he shall take a wife in her virginity

LAWS FOR MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE OF A CHRISTIAN (CALLED BROTHER OR SISTER) TO A PAGAN (CALLED UNBELIEVER)

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

  1. Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers:for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness? 
    15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever? 
    16. And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols? for we are a temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 
    17. Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you, 
    18. And will be to you a Father, And ye shall be to me sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.


1 Cor 7:12-17.

But to the rest say I, not the Lord: If any brother hath an unbelieving wife, and she is content to dwell with him, let him not leave her. 
13. And the woman that hath an unbelieving husband, and he is content to dwell with her, let her not leave her husband. 
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in the brother: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 
15. Yet if the unbelieving departeth, let him depart: the brother or the sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us in peace. 
16. For how knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? Or how knowest thou, O husband, whether thou shalt save thy wife? 
17. Only, as the Lord hath distributed to each man, as God hath called each, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all the churches.

DIVORCE (EXCEPT IN RETURN FOR BETRAYAL) IS CONDEMNED

God’s view of marriage is very different from contemporary customs. Marriage is intended for life and faithfulness for life. THE WIFE IS TO HAVE ONE HUSBAND FOR LIFE. For this reason the selection of husband and wife is extremely critical. Statistically the old marriages of previous centuries were very much happier than contemporary “emancipated” (full of empowered demons) unions. Every once in a while you can still see a very old couple, walking hand in hand. Ask them.

During the Old Covenant a husband, could have more than one wife, for life, if he had not divorced any previous faithful spouse unjustly (Deut 21:15; 25:5, Ex 21:10, 2 Sam 12:8, Isa 4:1-2, Mat 22:24, Gen 29:25). This was infinitely better than today’s whoredom, open adultery, a mountain of divorces and a crowd of destroyed children.

The references are given because it’s wrong to hide God’s Word, like one “giant church” has done for centuries. God’s Word is to be proclaimed, not hidden. However, keep in mind that thanks to real devils constructing our present laws, even monogamous marriage is wroth with extreme hazard. A polygamous marriage is practically a guarantee for disaster.


Matthew 5:31-32

  1. It was said also, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 
    32. but I say unto you, that every one that putteth awayhis wife, saving for the cause of fornication, maketh her an adulteress: and whosoever shall marry her when she is put away committeth adultery.


Mark 10:11

  1. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put awayhis wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her: 


Luke 16:18

  1. Every one that putteth awayhis wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and he that marrieth one that is put away from a husband committeth adultery.

Even so, adultery is not the unforgivable sin. I suppose a huge repentance and restructuring of priorities must follow forgiveness. Great many have been terribly hurt, seemingly half the nation is now divorced. Take it up with God.

People must  realize, that to avoid a future divorce, a very thorough recognizance is essential for the purpose of seeking marriage. One cannot just date for sex, date anybody or search in the discotheques. The search must start by looking for Christian moral families first, the way preceding generations have done it, a hundred years ago.

Beware of thinking that any baby Christian (or any self-professing “Christian”) will behave as a child of God. Do not trust easily. It takes much growing to dump the old, selfish ways. Some only pretend to be Christians. Trust only those who you found tried and true. There is much abuse by people lyingly claiming to be born again Christians. Even God tests his people by severe trials.


STAY AWAY FROM SATAN’S OWN

Joshua 23:12

  1. Else if ye do at all go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you; 
    13. know for a certainty that Jehovah your God will no more drive these nations from out of your sight; but they shall be a snare and a trap unto you, and a scourge in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which Jehovah your God hath given you.

(This is a reference to devil hybrids and their descendants in Canaan. Some say, that today there are now real devil people about, globally, equally evil, for life. Stay far away from them)

BEING BORN AGAIN PRESENTS (ONCE A LIFETIME) A NEW BALLPARK


There is another, last twist: Where an unbeliever truly comes to know Jesus, a "new creature is born, all things have become new".  In the opinion of many, this can happen only once; but it creates a new ballpark, also once. Life begins anew. Old sins are forgiven. A new Christian life begins. It is the opinion of many, that if you are single at the time, you are free to stay single or marry.

 

FOR FUTURE CHRISTIANS

Globally, the moral battle may now be lost in this sad world and the future of mankind may actually drown itself in a forthcoming sever of evil. But they still CAN NOT take your salvation from you. Only YOU can do that.

If you are unsure about your salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (
1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print