BIBLE 21 LAWS INSIDE MARRIAGE
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Structure of Authority  

 

1 Corinthians 11:3

  1. But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22-24

  1. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
  2. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Women’s Lib will certainly hate this article to pieces. And that is no great wonder. They really have hated our God to pieces from the very beginning.

1 Corinthians 11:8-10

  1. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
  2. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
  3. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

A head cover for women in the Temple meant that she is under authority, at first the authority of parents, then of a husband. Refusal of the covering implied rebellion and the woman becomes open to demonic attack.

The "angels" in this passage are fallen angels: Demons. Some say that demons can under certain circumstances materialize. The Naphalim and Raphalim were the hybrid offsprings of human women and materialized demons. These have no resurrection: GENESIS 6:4, NUMBERS 13; 33 AND 13; 2 AND 13; 25-33, JUDE 6:7, ISAIAH 26:14

Rebellion to God's laws opens any man to demons, but very especially it is a trap for women. See "Extraterrestrials" by M. Hitchcock)

Genesis 3:16

  1. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

It is held by some that originally God intended childbirth to be an ultimate sexual pleasure. When Eva and Adam chose Satan for their God, our God suspended that privilege.

 

Anyway, Woman's Lib (or lip?), they say, can be historically verified as having been started by witches. Socially, what are the results of Woman’s Lib today for everyone? Most of the destroyed marriages and mutilated children comes from the hands of these people.

Satan did not come to Adam. He came to Eve. Then both came against Adam. For what it's worth, statistically, 7 out of 10 divorces are now initiated by women, not men.

Laws for Husbands

Colossians 3:19

  1. Husbands,loveyour wives, and be not bitter against them

1 Peter 3:7

  1. Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel,and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Ephesians 5:24-26

  1. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
  2. Husbands,love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
  3. That he might sanctify and cleanseit with thewashing of water by the word,

1 Timothy 5:8

  1. But if any providenot for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

A husband is really the priest of the family. He must love his wife sacrificially; wash her with the Word (Bible- better have daily family Bible study); provide financially for the family; satisfy her sexually; protect her as the weaker vessel, honor her, build her up; control his own resentments and bitterness. When it comes to his or her happiness he must give priority to her. Who says so? Maybe read the verses again.

You know what? Very great happiness and very deep affection grows from trying to accomplish this. By what measure you give, so it will return to you, overflowing. Forget your self-esteem. Tell her you love her

Don't forget, your only best ally is the Bible. Where else will you show her "wives obey your husbands"? No adultery? Children obey your parents? If you can invest in the stock market, or your house - why not invest in your marriage, your family? What's more important? Have you any idea what divorce would mean? Even financially? You wouldn't need Shakespeare to tell you about the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Love each other. Marriage without love is like a bottle of wine, without the wine.

LAWS FOR WIFES

Ephesians 5:22-24, 33

  1. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
  2. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
  3. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself;and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Peter 3:1-6, 9, 10

  1. Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; (conversation means conduct)
  2. While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
  3. But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit,which is in the sight of God of great price.
  4. Finally, be ye allof one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
  5. Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
  6. For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile

Colossians 3:18

  1. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

LAWS FOR BOTH, HUSBAND AND WIFE. 

1 Corinthians 7:3-5

  1. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
  2. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
  3. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

 

The Chapter against self-esteem will clarify much right here. Most of the marriage arguments come from self-esteem. If you want divorce and hell on earth, even before hell forever, just listen to psychologists. They are the ones advocating divorce, adultery, and abortion.

 Who defends the criminals at the expense of the public? Who says not to discipline your children? It is primarily your dear psychologists.

Christ Jesus washed the feet of His disciples. God hates self-esteem. It really is a satanic curse, a pestilence within the fallen nature of man, beating up on mankind.

If God can be humble, then why can’t you?

 

HOW TO FIND CHRIST JESUS AND, TRULY, A LIFE ETERNAL

Dear reader, there are some amongst us, who are still uncommitted. Just “sitting on the fence” will profit us nothing. The stakes are tremendous and God’s incredible grace is still free. It will not be free forever.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. Many cults deny the Jesus of the Bible and present a different, false Christ, a counterfeit. You need the Living Christ Jesus of an uncorrupted Bible. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (
1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print