Be A Product Of Your Product
by Ngozi Nwoke

Are you a marketer of Jesus Christ? Are you a product of your product? It is one thing to preach Christ and another to be a product of what you say about Him. This article encourages you to be what you preach and teach for lasting effect on your hearers.

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature - Mark 16:15 (NKJV).

And daily in the temple, and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ - Acts 5:42 (NKJV).

The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed - Luke 4:18 (NKJV).

You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men - 2 Corinthians 3:2 (NKJV).

It is easier to sell your products when you are a testimony of how good your product is. People tend to believe you and buy your product when you share your testimony of the product, especially when they can relate with your former situation. This principle also applies when you market Christ as Lord and Saviour. You make stronger impact when you practice and are what you preach.

In Mark 16:15, Jesus commanded every child of God to go into the whole world and preach the gospel, which is Jesus the Christ (Acts 5:42). You are to market Him as the Lord and Saviour of the whole world, the one that will heal the broken-hearted, proclaim liberty to the captives, recover the sight of the blind and set at liberty those who are oppressed (Luke 4:18).

However, how will people believe you if you are broken-hearted, bound and oppressed of the enemy? People in such situations will find it difficult to receive the Lord as their solution when you preach to them that He can deliver them. The reverse is the case when they know you were once broken-hearted, bound or oppressed of the devil, but now you are free indeed. Your testimony of God's deliverance, healing and blessing will make people to desire to identify with your Jesus - the solution to your challenges. They will first surrender to Jesus because of your testimony before they experience Him for themselves. You are the epistle that people know and read first (2 Corinthians 3:2).

The woman of Samaria's testimony of what Jesus did in her life was what first drew the people to Christ. They first believed on Christ because of her testimony before they believed Him because of His own words to them (John 4:39-42).

In conclusion, it is important that you believe God's words and have them fulfilled in your life so that your testimony of Christ will have stronger impact on your hearers, thereby provoking them to also receive Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. Be a product of your product!



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print