A MYSTERY BEHIND CALIFORNIA FIRES?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Why do we have all those FIRES throughout the year in US? We clear empty areas of brush and vegetation. Why don’t they have any fires in Mexico?  That country is bone dry, just like our South, and nobody clears brush and vegetation! Think about it!

Does anybody hear much about ground fires in Mexico? You don’t hear much about ground fires in Canada either! Strange, isn’t it?

Even stranger, why then are we building paper houses in our beautiful US and a? A little wood and stucco, and all that for many hundreds of thousands of dollars or much more? Is it so that everybody keeps feeding the insurance companies? How about lenders and so on”? Any other profitable (to others) reason?

In Canada, to the North of us, they use bricks in residential construction, and the Canadians are not richer than Americans. To the South of us, in Mexico, all residential construction is by cement and bricks; and down there they are very much poorer than us.

In Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico) there is a buffet restaurant called Titos. Few years back they had a horrible fire. Three weeks later the same restaurant was open for business again.

How come?

Because cement floors, cement walls and ceilings and roofs never burn.  All you do is replace doors, furniture and paint. That is the reason why practically nobody buys actual house insurance in Mexico. Can you imagine the savings during the entire life of the building? 

In the US just one spark and your paper house, valued at hundreds of thousands to, maybe, millions of dollars, is history. Why build paper houses, especially in wooded areas? Masonry construction increases longevity of the structure itself two to four times! How about forest conservation and saving our natural habitat? Do you ever hear the cries of “Save the Forests”?  Nobody cries? Can somebodies enormous profits extinguish such cries?

Wouldn’t insurances lose money when houses burn down?

Not at all, if the rates are adjusted for the loss and always going up.

Fear of fire is obviously the main incentive to purchase fire insurance. We have no affordable flood or earthquake or war damage insurance at all. If fires were very rare or not threatening, why buy fire insurance either?

In principle, buying insurance is always betting against yourself. These people cannot prevent accidents, disasters or fires from happening. Only you can protect against that. They can never protect you from being killed. They can only give some dollars if you do kill yourself- or have a fire.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print