THE LAW OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS
by Olawale Ogunsola

TESTIMONIES

     Testimonies abound about payment of tithes and offerings. Many people (Believers) are everywhere who are faithful in obeying this law of Tithes and offerings.

A  KIDNAPPED PREGNANT WOMAN IN 2010.

     Do you wonder what a tithe has to do with a pregnant woman who was kidnapped?

Follow the story.

     This woman was on a short journey between two communities. She boarded a cap which she believed could convey her to the desired destination. However, mind-way to where she planned to go, the driver and his accomplices diverted and drove to another route.

     Every effort by the woman to explain where she was going, in case the driver did not understand where she told him at the start of the journey, proved futile. All the words of other “passenger” who were later known to be birds of the same feather, convinced her that she had been a victim of kidnappers.

     At the shrine (den) of these people. all rituals were performed to welcome her into her death place.

     After the ritual activities, the woman was commanded to sit on a mortal to face a certain direction.

     She obeyed.

     While on the mortal of death, she reminded her Maker,

     “Lord, I know that I am not yet perfect and I have no holiness to claim before you. For no one but you only are holy.

But my Lord, I have fallen into the wrong hands and they are ready to kill me. If you cannot see any good in me, remember that up till this moment, I do not owe you any amount as my tithe. I have paid all in full.

Therefore, my blood should not be shed in this place. Save me.”

     A few minutes later a man appeared  with a yoke of wood like a triangle in his hands. Behind her he stood to place it on her head before beheading her. He raised it up to place it on her head but an unseen hand stretched forth and drew it back to place it on his head, he dodged it. He did it three times; without success.

     Later, the priest of the shrine, took over to put the yoke on the woman, an unseen hand tried to reverse it. He also tried it three times without success until he withdrew saying to those who brought her “convey this woman back to where you have brought her. Her blood should not fall on the ground here. It is forbidden!”

     The pregnant woman was saved and conveyed back to where she was kidnapped. No service to God is in vain. Please, serve Him with all that you have.

     So, if somebody tells you that Tithes and offerings is not important, or you read it somewhere, please do not agree! Obey the instructions of the Lord in its entirety.

    TESTIMONY OF A GREAT MAN OF GOD.

     This man of God was a university Don in those days when he read about tithes and offerings. To him, the aspect of the promises attached is “the windows of heaven” that will be opened. He wondered, how can this be possible? Will God make him the vice-chancellor when one is in the office and there are other senior Dons in between us?

     Earlier in this write-up, I interpret “windows of heaven” to mean among others, “streams of income.” The Don was very good Mathematics.

     One day, a High school principal invited him to assist his students in Mathematics at a fee per student. They agreed. The income from this part-time job was sufficient to sustain him and his family for a month. After a few months, when Mathematics results of the school improved, other principals came in to engage him. Soon he started to reject invitation from other schools because they kept coming in. they were too many for Him. That is God for you. What he promises, He has the power to fulfill.

     Dear reader, if the Lord can rebuke devourers in the life of the pregnant woman and He opened the windows of Heaven for the University Don, there is nothing He cannot do. what He promised, He can fulfill. Only be faithful; He is ever faithful.

     Stay blessed and prepared for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

 

NOTE

Every Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

 

 



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print