MY NEW PERSPECTIVE ON END TIMES
by linzy bruno

 

Since I’ve written a 4-part article in September regarding End Times Prophecy; most poignantly the Rapture, I’ve learned a few things I’d like to share:

1). The constellation sign that appeared September 23rd was meant as a marker, not a sign that the Rapture would happen in that moment.

2). The Lord is more pleased at my exuberant attitude than He is disappointed in my error in calculation!

3). Just because it hasn’t happened yet, does NOT discredit the fast-approaching reality of the Rapture!

4). It’s more important to continue watching and keeping the self free from sin; repenting quickly when necessary, than it is to know the exact date. This is the very definition of living ready and obeying God’s Command to “watch” as the Scripture instructs in a multitude of verses, a few of which I’ve included below.

5). The latest prediction is that this thrilling event may take place on or before Nov. 29th. (Notice the prediction marks a period of time, not a definite date.)

6). The most important thing to God is continuing to believe in His Promises!

7). Watching and living ready are important to God, but there’s no cause for upset if a date that seemed promising turns out not to be the day!

Matthew 24:42-44English Standard Version (ESV)

42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

Matthew 25:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

 

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18English Standard Version (ESV)

The Coming of the Lord

13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,[a] that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words."



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print