The Hour of the Prophet
by Rochelle Arnold

We are entering into the time when the prophets are raising up a standard against the enemy by the Spirit of the Lord. God has strategies to defeat divination, psychics, people who read tarot cards and necromancy. The Lord wants to raise up prophets who speak LIFE into the dark places. And for the prophet, this is separation from the world. We are in the world, but not of the world.

He is separating the prophets who are able to hear His voice, able to follow the assignment. This will be a time where the Spirit of God is poured out on all flesh. I see him doing this through prophetic music, the fine arts, movies, books, poetry, rappers, dancers and writers; just to name a few. 

This is a time where God is going to vindicate His prophets. He always shows His prophets His plans beforehand. He's going to empower them to be very influential in the world by impacting and changing the culture both in the world and in the church. 

There is a new sound arising, a sound that is diverse, intricate, and fresh! People that would not normally come together, will come together in unity of the Spirit. This is going to be a very thunderous sound. A sound of praise and worship like we never have heard before. God is going to raise up musicians and artists that will impact how we live everyday life and how we spend our free time.

There will be Christian clubs across the United States. There will be Christian owned business that will promote godly principles. The Body of Christ will unify and mature for a powerful move of God. This movement or revival will be Holy Spirit led and marked by great STRATEGY, GLORY, POWER, and AUTHORITY!



Rochelle Arnold graduated from RHEMA Bible School and is the Founder of Change the World Ministries. Her desire is to impact the culture for Christ through sound teaching and the fine arts. Author of Rags or Robes: Finding Your Identity in Christ & SOJOURNERS: In a Strange Land available on Amazon

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print