Laugh Out Loud
by PamFord Davis

“Sarah said, ‘God has made me laugh, and everyone who hears will laugh with me (Genesis 21:6 HCSB).”

How often do you laugh? I’ve heard of laughter described as internal jogging. Now, that’s an exercise even couch potatoes can do. So, laughter is not only good medicine its beneficial exercise too.

Let the jogging commence!

“He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
and your lips with a shout of joy (Job 8:21 HCSB).”

Try it, laugh out loud…

“This is the day the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24 HCSB).”

What makes you laugh; corny jokes, your favorite comedy movies? Maybe it’s your dog or cats antics. My Dad laughed out loud at Johnny Carson and Bonanza’s Hoss Cartwright. I laughed when I heard Dad having such a good time.

Treat yourself to regular doses of humor. Make time for laughter.

“…a time to weep and a time to laugh (Ecclesiastes 3:4a HCSB).”

Laugh, laugh and laugh. People will notice.

“Our mouths were filled with laughter then,
and our tongues with shouts of joy.
Then they said among the nations,
‘The Lord has done great things for them (Psalm 126:2 HCSB).”

 

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print