A Very Merry Christmas
by PamFord Davis

Am I ‘wishing’ you a Merry Christmas?

No, I'm not wishing; I have a hope and faith that God wants to richly bless you.

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1 KJV).”

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Take the angel’s message to the shepherds seriously; take it to heart.

“And the angel said unto them, Fear not; for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be unto all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord (Luke 2:10-11 KJV).”  

We each have a valid reason to experience great joy. We are loved.

The Father loves us.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16 KJV).”

Jesus loves us.

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13 KJV).”

God wants YOU to have a Merry Christmas.

He wants you to rejoice.

“Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice (Philippians 4:4 KJV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print